Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Spezzano
United States
Geneva
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just ordered and received version 2.0 from Fair play games. I was quite angry when I opened the box to find no rules in it. I assume everything else is present, but since I don't have a rules book I don't know. I also see nothing on the box to indicated this is version 2.0

Maybe someone can help me to see if I am missing anything else. This is whats in my box:

- 4 six sided dice
- 7 sets of blocks, each has 8 blocks in the following colors: blue, red, gray,green,brown, orange and black.
- 4 color maps labeled 13, 14, 15, & 16
- 1 sheet of stickers for the block sets
- 1 spell card sheet with 8 cards
- 1 small set of punch squares with the numbers 1 and 2 on them.

Am I missing anything else besides the rules? Did they send me the correct box?

Any help appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That certainly sounds like the 2nd edition set. The first edition came with only Elves (green) and Orcs (orange). You can download the rules from Columbia's Web site at http://columbiagames.com/

Still, I'd contact Fair Play and/or Columbia and see if they'll send you a set of rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eric hiser
United States
pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Mine came without rules or scenarios as well. You can download them from Columbia's website, its easier and quicker than getting a copy by mail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Foulke
United States
Bethel Park
PA
flag msg tools
Welcome to Friedey's!
badge
You want fries with that?
mbmbmbmbmb
Ditto that for my set as well. The response I got from CG was that they had some problems in packaging. The rules in a typical CG box are pretty close to being stapled sheets of paper, so you're best off just downloading and printing the rules and scenarios yourself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Spezzano
United States
Geneva
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok I will do that, thanks everyone for the responses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias DeSoto
United States
Daytona Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My rules were not even double sided, they were black and white single page copies (poor copies) that were stapled. I figured that they probably had run out of instructions and were making copies at the time mine was packed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Christensen
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
designer
Pat OwlOrbs.
badge
Rub the wizard!
mbmbmbmbmb
My 2.0 was missing the rules also. I emailed Tom at Columbia and he sent me an 'official' Columbia copy right away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Spezzano
United States
Geneva
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I obviously haven't had a chance to play the game yet. But I must say I am a bit underwhelmed at what comes in the box for the price of this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.