Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tyler Nogueira
United States
Wallingford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
I may have missed this...

In the card refilling step, I continue clockwise around the board adding cards to the location I took from, and beyond, skipping the full ones. Do I stop at the ferris wheel base when I get there? Or skip it like it's not there?

The reason I ask is the influential figures that deal with adjacent spaces, say that pieces on either side of the ferris wheel base are not considered adjacent, which threw me off for the card refilling..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Schwartz
United States
Jackson
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
www.therulesforge.com
badge
Get your slimy, webbed phalanges off ma boots!
mbmbmbmbmb
Deviathan wrote:
I may have missed this...

In the card refilling step, I continue clockwise around the board adding cards to the location I took from, and beyond, skipping the full ones. Do I stop at the ferris wheel base when I get there? Or skip it like it's not there?

The reason I ask is the influential figures that deal with adjacent spaces, say that pieces on either side of the ferris wheel base are not considered adjacent, which threw me off for the card refilling..

I can see how the adjacency rule could cause confusion, but it doesn't affect the refilling step. When refilling, you count only the area tiles, skipping right past the base of the Ferris wheel.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.