2 Posts

Massive Darkness» Forums » General

Subject: Sleeving Character Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark A
msg tools
Hi,

There is currently a KS campaign being run by Mage Sleeving Company. I inquired if they could make sleeves for the character cards (88.9mm X 76.2mm), and this is what they had to say, "We'd love to do this size too, but we need a lot of people to join us, if somehow we could create a thread and would be able to see how many people are interested."

I know a lot of us play Zombicide: Black Plague too, and these sleeves would work for those charater cards also! If you are interested in getting sleeves for these cards, please go to their KS page and let them know your interest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
msg tools
mbmbmb
I am not sure if it is possible to make fitting sleeves for ZBP since you have to cut the edges of the sleeves for them to fit into the plastic tray. And there are already fitting sleeves you just have to cut down a bit to fit for ZBP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.