Subject: Ugly dicebag or ugliest? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gavan Gray
Japan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just picked up the game for my daughter and happy with how it plays. Mechanics are great, gameplay is fun, and components are good quality....except for one element.

In all pictures of the game I've seen the bag is a typical black number, not something that looks like it was cut off the corner of a 1960's shower curtain. What's more, the bag's flimsy, paper-thin material mean its not even fully opaque; never mind the fact that its glaringly unthematic, it doesn't even fulfill its purpose effectively.

Obviously, I'll have to invest in a replacement that doesn't cripple the atmosphere of the game, I was just curious whether the mood-killing oddity was a standard component of the game (and if so, in God's name why?).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wally Jones
United States
Windermere
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think it's all that bad.

In fact, I would much rather have different and odd dice bags in each game over the boring black bag.

And an ugly dice bag is in Alhambra Big Box. Looks like a pile of vomit. Literally.

But even then I prefer it over black.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.