GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,807 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » Southwest

Subject: Birthday Sale at Game Headquarters (Oklahoma City) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Gilberg
United States
Norman
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Game Headquarters in Oklahoma City is having their annual Birthday sale this weekend. 20% all purchases as well as some free treats. Here's a chance to support a great FLGS and save some money as well.

(I wasn't sure if I should post this here or in Hot Deals--move it if necessary.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Coon
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What a great store, I wish I was up there this weekend. I always stop by on the way back from visiting my folks in Edmond. Their prices aren't fantastic, but the selection is great, and I can usually find something fun in the clearance bin. Last time it was Duel of Ages expansions 4-8 + Masters Addendum for $6 ea. / $12, plus some $1 Warhammer 40k starters. The guy working the store was very friendly too, and I talked to him for quite a while as I browsed around. He nearly talked me into pulling the trigger on Flames of War minis, but I was able to have some discipline.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nicholson
Canada
Brantford
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Give a birthday spanking to Ron from me! I was in the area when they opened years ago, and always make it a point to visit when I'm in OKC. I started the Magic:The Gathering club for the store way back when. That store was where I really grew my game collection, and the owner is a great guy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skip Franklin
United States
Oklahoma City
OK
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can visit the store's website at www.gameheadquarters.com

They have a monthly newsletter listed (called The Dispatch) at the bottom of the home page.

Note: the link has been fixed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.