Subject: Missing Book 3 villains and locations rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Max Maximus
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So after giving this to my son for Christmas, we sat down today and started playing through, only to open book 3 and find book 4 locations and villains and no new player cards, i expected to open book 4 and to find them, but they also contain book 4 locations and villains

gutted to say the least

edit: does anyone have the game who could take a photo of the cards missing and upload them for me?

i could print them off until USAopoloy contact me back
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dougan
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the quick-and-dirty version:

Heroes get an upgraded start, with special powers.

Harry: The first time that a [doom] is removed from the location each turn, you may give [zap] to any one player.

Hermione: If you play more than 3 spells in a turn, you may assign 1 coin to one player.

Neville: The first time that a hero gains [heart] on your turn, they gain one additional [heart]

Ron: If you assign 3 or more [zap] on your turn, choose a hero to regain 2 [heart].

Locations:

Hogwarts express (1 of 3): max 5 [doom]; reveal 1 Dark Arts event per turn.

Hogsmeade Village (2 of 3): max 6 [doom]; reveal 2 Dark Arts events per turn.

Shrieking Shack (3 of 3): max 6 [doom]; reveal 2 Dark Arts events per turn.

Villains:

Dementor: Active hero loses 2 [heart]. Reward: ALL heroes gain 2 [heart]. Remove 1 [doom] from the Location. 8 [heart]

Peter Pettigrew: Active Hero reveals the top card of his or her deck. If its value is 1 or more [coin], discard it and add 1 [doom] to the location. reward: ALL heroes may search their discard pile for a Spell and put it in their hand. Remove 1 [doom] from the Location. 7 [heart]

I'm a lousy photographer, but that might be enough to let you get going.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maximus
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
thanks mate

that will do us fine for now, i'll just write it all down on card for the time being

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Blitz
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Usaopoly's support is second to none, so expect replacements in the post very quickly (they managed replacements to the uk in under a week!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maximus
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
blitzoid wrote:
Usaopoly's support is second to none, so expect replacements in the post very quickly (they managed replacements to the uk in under a week!)

this is great news, my son does not want to play with printouts or non themed cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CJ Dupras
msg tools
I'm not quite sure how to work this forum, but can you help me out as well?

My game 1 set is missing all Dark Arts Event cards. I have contacted USAopoly with all the necessary information but I'm really hoping to play the game on new years. If you could help I'd really appreciate it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.