Paul Toderas
Germany
Düsseldorf
Deutschland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys,

We're currently in need of some professional playtesting for some of our projects.

We're looking for groups of people (3+) that would playtest our prototypes for a pre-defined fee and give us feedback.

If you're one of those, please contact me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daryl allan
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmb
I belong to a group that plays quite regularly. We have a core group of 3 people that are always present with an additional 4 floaters that show up here and there. Our meetups average 4 participants.

We're willing to playtest and provide feedback on any/all aspects of your games you might be looking for.

Zi

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Boggs
United States
Louisville
KY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any genre, theme, mechanic info?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David DeVoss
United States
flag msg tools
Full Frontal Board Games
badge
I would buy Dominion: Literally a Punch in the Face. Even if it was a half set.
mbmbmb
I have a group of 3 regular play testers with a few extra players every now and then. We have already play tested and provided feed back for a few games. If you could provide the prototypes, we would be very interested in trying out your games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Edwards
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I play with two groups that sometimes intermix.

Group A is a 7 member group. Average attendance for events with this group is 5-6.

Group B is a 4 member group, all of whom regularly attend all group events.

As I said, both groups will intermix for events outside of our regularly scheduled game nights, so a mix of both is certainly possible for playtesting. Our playtesting experience is a bit on the lighter side, but we'd still be interested in helping out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Sims
United States
Hillsboro
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Paul,

I have a group that meets with at minimum of 3 people at a time to play games. We may be interested in testing your game(s) and providing you with feedback.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Rogers
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a group that meets weekly. We number 5-7 and are ages 10-51. We have been playtesting together since last fall for another designer, but would welcome an opportunity to do more. We enjoy all types of games as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Evans
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
I meet up with two groups regularly. One is between 3-5 players and the other 4 players. I would love to try to help play test any games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sílvio Jesus
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Regular, mostly everyday, 4 players group.
Regular, weekends) 2 * 4-6 players group.

From Portugal. Ranging from enthusiast to hard-core, strategy-heavy, gamers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.