4 Posts

Galaxy Defenders» Forums » Rules

Subject: Landmines question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dario Pereira
Portugal
flag msg tools
In mission five rules it says that as soon as an alien enters the mined area, the mine explodes, attacking all aliens in that area. If that is so, how will more than one alien ever be affected? The first alien that enters the area is the sole detonator...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is usually the case.

The only other situation I can think of is if it's a Xeno-Alpha, its Leader ability moves up to 2 other aliens with it when it moves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Smith
United States
West Nyack
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NinjaB0T wrote:
In mission five rules it says that as soon as an alien enters the mined area, the mine explodes, attacking all aliens in that area. If that is so, how will more than one alien ever be affected? The first alien that enters the area is the sole detonator...

Probably only a single alien will ever be hit for that reason. However, an Alpha could bring a couple aliens with him for one possibility to affect multiple aliens.

ninja'ed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dario Pereira
Portugal
flag msg tools
Logus Vile wrote:
That is usually the case.

The only other situation I can think of is if it's a Xeno-Alpha, its Leader ability moves up to 2 other aliens with it when it moves.

Ah, that would explain a situation where more than one could be affected.
Thank you for clarifying this for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.