Epic Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Unbreakable? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alan Vine
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi.
Just been watching Grey elephant gaming video on Epic.It was very informative but there was something I was confused about(not difficult).
They were attacking with a Keeper of secrets buffed with a Brave Squire to be Unbreakable.
The opponent answered this with an event Spike Trap(deal 5 damage to each attacking champion)and put the Keeper in the discard because I think the Keeper only had 3 defence .
Surely this is not correct as the Keeper is Unbreakable.
Am I missing something.
Grateful for your opinions.
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Minnigh
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That would not be correct. If you are unbreakable then they cannot deal 5 damage to you to break you and send you to the discard pile
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Vine
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thanks.Thats what I thought.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Taylor
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
gamjuven wrote:
That would not be correct. If you are unbreakable then they cannot deal 5 damage to you to break you and send you to the discard pile

Technically the damage is dealt, but the champion doesn't break because of it. The only reason for the distinction is Blind Faith can later remove the Unbreakable trait, and the Champion would then break.

As for the OP, yes it sounds like they forgot it had Unbreakable.

Ian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Vine
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thanks for the help Ian.
Regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.