Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Aeon's End» Forums » General

Subject: Way to get Nym? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John F
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazon has the retail version of The Depths available in April but I believe Kickstarters got him?

Is there a way to get his starter cards/board before then?

Thanks!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
johnald126 wrote:
Amazon has the retail version of The Depths available in April but I believe Kickstarters got him?

Is there a way to get his starter cards/board before then?

Thanks!


Are you asking for a backer to sell you their copy?

Anyway, those who pre-ordered the game got The Depth expansion too. Did you check Action Phase's website?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Dumas
United States
Warrensburg
Missouri
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I know there were two expansion that came in the kickstarter -

The Nameless:one The Stretch Goals that were unlocked during the kickstarter.




and The Depths: An expansion that backers would pay extra to get.




I believe both of them will be coming out later on, but neither of them are suppose to be available outside of the backers until then. They wanted to make sure the backers had something extra (a little more early time with the extra content) than retail. Looks like you just might have to wait till they are released retail later in 2017. That is not to say you might not find someone willing to sell their individual sets or their kickstarters, but to buy them retail I do not believe they are suppose to be available till later.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Teti
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
PreacherMan05 wrote:
I know there were two expansion that came in the kickstarter -

The Nameless:one The Stretch Goals that were unlocked during the kickstarter.




and The Depths: An expansion that backers would pay extra to get.




I believe both of them will be coming out later on, but neither of them are suppose to be available outside of the backers until then. They wanted to make sure the backers had something extra (a little more early time with the extra content) than retail. Looks like you just might have to wait till they are released retail later in 2017. That is not to say you might not find someone willing to sell their individual sets or their kickstarters, but to buy them retail I do not believe they are suppose to be available till later.


As long as they are available outside KS crap. (Apologies) hate KS exclusivity.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John F
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Razoupaf wrote:
johnald126 wrote:
Amazon has the retail version of The Depths available in April but I believe Kickstarters got him?

Is there a way to get his starter cards/board before then?

Thanks!


Are you asking for a backer to sell you their copy?

Anyway, those who pre-ordered the game got The Depth expansion too. Did you check Action Phase's website?


Yea - I guess there's no other way until later next year. Action Phase has no info about any of the expansions, hence my query here.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John F
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PreacherMan05 wrote:
I know there were two expansion that came in the kickstarter -

The Nameless:one The Stretch Goals that were unlocked during the kickstarter.




and The Depths: An expansion that backers would pay extra to get.




I believe both of them will be coming out later on, but neither of them are suppose to be available outside of the backers until then. They wanted to make sure the backers had something extra (a little more early time with the extra content) than retail. Looks like you just might have to wait till they are released retail later in 2017. That is not to say you might not find someone willing to sell their individual sets or their kickstarters, but to buy them retail I do not believe they are suppose to be available till later.


Yea, and ebay has nothing except a pretty expensive item with base game and all KS expansions.

So, consider this an open offer: if any Kickstarters want to trade/sell their Depths/Nameless expansions, please let me know!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
CoolStuff has the Depths preorder estimated March.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.