United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
Loves Theme
badge
Des Moines Area Boardgamer
mbmbmbmbmb
Does building a district count towards your limit of 1 when you put it into play via a unique building? Like Framework or Necropolis? Or can you build your a district the normal way as well?

For the characters that have multiple abilities, can you choose which part of the ability to use at a certain time in the turn, or do you have to do them all together?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
If I recall correctly, Freamework and Necropolis only switch districts. I would not count that towards your building limit. Multiple abilities can be used any time during your turn. Gather resources always comes first but role abilities can be any time after that. example: 'taxation' before or after you build a district.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules say that you can perform each separate ability at your preferred time during your turn.

The abilities have separators to make it more apparent from the cards themselves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United Kingdom
Southampton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Framework & Necropolis only pay for the building, they don't make any difference to your build limit, so you can't build another building too (well unless your character allows you to of course).

(I'll admit I haven't checked the rules but I'm almost certain this is correct)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Found them online in another thread:
Necropolis (5) You can build the Necropolis if you destroy one of your own buildings instead of paying the cost.

Framework (1) You can destroy Framework to build a district instead of paying it's cost.

They say you can "build". This would count as your one build per turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.