Hide
4 Posts

DOOM: The Board Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Argent power on invasion card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Sipos
msg tools
If I've put multiple argent power tokens on the invasion card, would I get the amout shown on the invasion card times the amount I've placed on the invasion card? Example:If I've put 3 tokens on the invasion card and the card has the option of receiving 2 power tokens, would I get 6 back?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hubbard
United States
Mullica Hill
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
No, they don't multiply. You get whatever is listed on certain choices plus whatever you've stored up on the Invasion card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Davis
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Slamminrytch wrote:
If I've put multiple argent power tokens on the invasion card, would I get the amout shown on the invasion card times the amount I've placed on the invasion card? Example:If I've put 3 tokens on the invasion card and the card has the option of receiving 2 power tokens, would I get 6 back?

The invasion card is simply a place to store the tokens until you want to assign them to a newly spawned demon group.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sipos
msg tools
Cheers, that makes more sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.