Lauren Allbritain
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure whether this is the right place to post this, but I've found a decent amount of 2nd gen Pokemon cards at thrift stores, but not enough to build decks. So what I would like to know is what is the best strategy to buying Pokemon cards from the Neo series, Legendary Collection, Exploration, Aquapolis and Skyridge? I was thinking a good place to start is to buy Energy cards, then favorite common Basic Pokemon, and slowly add to the collection other common and uncommon cards, and eventually buy some rares. Is it worth bidding on bulk lots of cards at ShopGoodwill? I would keep the unlimited edition English cards and sell the 1st edition and foreign cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Kansiewicz
United States
Bellevue
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some of the FLGS in my area give store credit for games/comics/trade paperbacks/CCGs, you may be able to trade stuff in and buy what you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lauren Allbritain
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
harlaquinne wrote:
Some of the FLGS in my area give store credit for games/comics/trade paperbacks/CCGs, you may be able to trade stuff in and buy what you want.

Thanks for the reply. What does FLGS stand for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Magliocca
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Friendly Local Game Store
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lauren Allbritain
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay. Thanks. That's very helpful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.