Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc von Canal
United States
Palm Bay
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
When a Whisper card requires the Hero to bring something to a location (such "Bring 1 Brigand Trophy to the Arcane Shrine"), does the Hero have to discard the item to claim the Whisper card, or does possession of the item at the stated location satisfy the Whisper?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Novac
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no need to discard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc von Canal
United States
Palm Bay
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! That's what I thought.

Love the game, but it needs more of everything! I hope you will be able to expand the game greatly and elevate this to an epic dungeon crawler!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krista Donnelly
United States
Beltsville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another question with these cards - can you claim in mid-movement or do you have to stop your movement on the shrine? I can see it both ways since everywhere else you complete one action before the next occurs. But the rules do say to claim it "immediately" after meeting the requirements so it raised the question in my mind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B. G. Kubacki
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Apart from cards that add action symbols, effects do not work in the middle of an action. So, you need to stop in order to claim a Whisper.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Swan
Australia
Randwick
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, a claim action is a separate action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.