14 Posts

Arkham Horror: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Anyone else... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Martin
msg tools
mb
...not yet received their preodered Investigators of Arkham Horror book that was supposed to arrive before Christmas? I'm still waiting. Please tell me that I'm not the only one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Soylent Green
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Stop hovering over me!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine like 3 weeks ago - have you emailed asking about the order?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Marino
United States
Windsor
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Great Googly Moogly!
badge
That's the sealiest thing I've ever heard!
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived yesterday. Having reached out to them on other matters in the last few weeks, I know they had some massive delays with the holiday season. Keep in mind that if you ordered other stuff with it (as I did), your order will take them longer to process because of the holiday season.

You should get some e-mail with tracking information prior to shipment, so if that hasn't come yet, I would encourage you to reach out. Mine tracking number was sent on Friday, Dec 23rd with arrival on the 28th.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathon Neff
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmb
Mine was on a postal semi that apparently caught fire and I won't be receiving it. Sent them two emails since the 17th and have yet heard a reply. I know it's holiday season, so I'm waiting till at least after new years before getting really frustrated, but still, I really wanted that playmat...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since many people use these forums by looking through thread titles, could we please rename this one something more appropriate?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Soylent Green
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Stop hovering over me!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Doma0997 wrote:
Mine was on a postal semi that apparently caught fire and I won't be receiving it. Sent them two emails since the 17th and have yet heard a reply. I know it's holiday season, so I'm waiting till at least after new years before getting really frustrated, but still, I really wanted that playmat...

DANG! Pretty sure I saw that semi in an article sent as a joke - hoping no ones stuff burned up...

Yeah - I'd expect your delay may be a bit if they have to reprint any of the promo items!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathon Neff
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmb
SoylentRed wrote:
Doma0997 wrote:

DANG! Pretty sure I saw that semi in an article sent as a joke - hoping no ones stuff burned up...

Yeah - I'd expect your delay may be a bit if they have to reprint any of the promo items!

No joke sadly. My post office called me and told me they didn't have many details, but they lost pretty much everything on the truck, and what did survive they could hardly distinguish.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Kløve
Denmark
Hillerød
flag msg tools
badge
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine 2 days ago. It was likely delayed a bit in customs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
soulblight
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jorune wrote:
Since many people use these forums by looking through thread titles, could we please rename this one something more appropriate?

Yes why did you put an ellipses in the subject line?
Why not just complete the sentence so we don't have to click on it to see what this ambiguous subject line is referring to?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Martin
msg tools
mb
Strangely enough, the UPS truck must have been coming up the street while I was making this post, because the book (et al.) arrived within the next couple of minutes. Talk about ironic.

Sorry for those who've also had trouble with their orders. Hopefully things turn out all right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Martin
msg tools
mb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Martin
msg tools
mb
somaluna wrote:
Jorune wrote:

Yes why did you put an ellipses in the subject line?
Why not just complete the sentence so we don't have to click on it to see what this ambiguous subject line is referring to?

...and sorry for wasting 5 seconds of your day. cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew
United Kingdom
Sunderland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kløve wrote:

Suppose that's better than it being lost in time and space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Kløve
Denmark
Hillerød
flag msg tools
badge
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed
mbmbmbmbmb
tigerwalms wrote:
Kløve wrote:

Suppose that's better than it being lost in time and space.

When it comes to the Danish customs, the horror inflicted, the sense of dread and the complete lack of any sense of time is about the same.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.