Popular Tags: [View All]
mortego
United States
New Kensington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For me, I'm playing the game as if there are a finite number of Crown Tokens (15) & Crown Cards (8) and once they are depleted that's it, no using dice or paper & pencil to keep track of "would be" tokens/cards just when there are no more that's it and if an army would occupy and unoccupied city they would just be rewarded the tax amount in coins (first time only) and not receive a crown token or "credit" for a crown token.

I know what the rules say, I've been pouring over them but the above way I guess is my "house rule".

What do you do?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PJ Cunningham
United States
Greenfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, they are finite resources. The rulebook says only 8 Crown cards are available during a game, and there is exactly one Crown token per City (these are placed on the board when a player occupies a city).

So unless you lose one (or are using a variant), you'll never run out and shouldn't need to keep track of anything using paper and pencil.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.