1 game review. 4 players (I'd previously played through a solo game but did not fight a final boss).
Outside box - Gorgeous.
Inside box - You had all that room, and make me shove everything back into the tiny area in the middle. For the love of all that's holy ...
The game components
1) I love the concept of the rotating dungeon. Fun and flavorful. Great game boards.
2) Tiny cards (with very tiny font!) make this far far far less likely to come out for multiple game nights. Ugh.
3) Another wheel on which to place the entire dungeon + tower cards that could have rotated everything at once would have been worth its weight in gold to easily move the tower cards so the active player could put their face three inches away from them to read.
4) Its been mentioned before in other comments & reviews but needs to be repeated - it is an actively terrible rulebook.
1) I liked the unknown ending
2) I dont feel like I made a meaningful decision on any of my turns.
3) If the game is supposed to be co-operative, then what is the player supposed to do to help other players? We played exactly one card that helped another recover some sanity.
4) One encounter deck. Three tiers. So.Many.Tiny.Cards.
Meh. I feel like a decent game is hiding somewhere in this box, I'm sure we'll come up with a few house rules and if we ever get around to implementing them I'll start a post here discussing them.