6 Posts

Kemet» Forums » General

Subject: Daedalus Insert and FFG Sleeves rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The slot for the cards looks super tight. Rodney's watch it played video said it fits sleeves, but what about FFG sleeves? These tend to be longer in general than the cards by quite a bit. Would fantasy flight sleeves for the larger and smaller cards still fit?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney "Watch It Played" Smith
Canada
Montague
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
badge
Join us to learn and watch games played at youtube.com/watchitplayed
mbmbmbmbmb
HarryCanyon wrote:
The slot for the cards looks super tight. Rodney's watch it played video said it fits sleeves, but what about FFG sleeves? These tend to be longer in general than the cards by quite a bit. Would fantasy flight sleeves for the larger and smaller cards still fit?

I wish I could say - haven't got those sleeves to try. Did you try contacting Daedalus Productions directly, to see if they have tried?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just sent them a message. I hope it works because the insert looks incredible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
They said they are not sure. Has anyone with FFG sleeved cards tried out this insert?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat E. Cakes
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They fit just fine. Tight. But not too tight. And they are FFG. Nice and thick.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C
United States
Muscatine
Iowa
flag msg tools
A different question about the Daedalus insert. I have a number of the promo tiles and the C3K expansion.

1) Do the insert trays have space for promo tiles and the C3K tiles? If not, is there space elsewhere in the insert to place the promo + C3K tiles?

2) Does the insert have space if I want to purchase a separate set of Cyclades monsters to store in the Kemet box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.