5 Posts

Star Wars: Destiny» Forums » Rules

Subject: Attaching an upgrade to an exhausted Rey rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rolando
msg tools
mb
If I attach an upgrade to Rey while she's exhausted, does her ability still trigger giving me an additional action? I assume yes, but making sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Les Marshall
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. Abilities on exhausted characters still trigger.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clifton Williams
United States
Rancho Cucamonga
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait, what?!?

Than Jango Fett is WAY overpowered if you can use abilites on exhausted characters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Masters
England
flag msg tools
#!STRING_NOT_FOUND!#
badge
SON OF A BITCH MUST PAY
mbmbmbmbmb
The difference here is that Rey gives you an additional action if you equip something, whereas Jango Fett's ability is that you get to activate him when your opponent activates a character.

The Rules Reference specifically states that an exhausted character cannot be activated so unless Jango's text trumps the rules (which is entirely possible I guess) I would play it that you don't get to activate him if he's exhausted unless we're told otherwise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve S
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
c_s_williams1978 wrote:
Wait, what?!?

Than Jango Fett is WAY overpowered if you can use abilites on exhausted characters.

You couldn't use Jango's agility when he is exhausted because his ability is to activate him as a free action but he's already activated so the ability can't be use.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.