Scott Nelson
United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing official, just for testing, but if they do get released, this is what this Doctor and Expansion room does. See copy below. It might be given to Nurse Anita Leech, since it is more in her wheelhouse to work the blood bank.

update: yep, Anita Leech is working the Blood Bank, now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew P
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Blood Bank and Doctor Cuttemoff
I'm confused by his ability "Start Blood Drive for one Administrator action". Does he get an Administrative action token as well? Does he somehow have to acquire access to one (e.g. Break Room or Training)? Or can an Administrator use one of their Administrative actions to do it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Octarine8 wrote:
I'm confused by his ability "Start Blood Drive for one Administrator action". Does he get an Administrative action token as well? Does he somehow have to acquire access to one (e.g. Break Room or Training)? Or can an Administrator use one of their Administrative actions to do it?

a shared administrator action (e.g break room, staff) or his own if he gains one personally.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew P
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ropearoni4 wrote:
Octarine8 wrote:

a shared administrator action (e.g break room, staff) or his own if he gains one personally.

Thanks! I'll try this out in my next game. I like the look of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
franck leopold
France
flag msg tools
mb
ropearoni4 wrote:
Octarine8 wrote:

Wonderful new doctor and new room idea, Scott !
May i ask you 2 more details, please ?

1) About the Blood Drive :
Can the Administrator or Doctor Glass initiate a Blood Drive with their own Administrative tokens ?

2) About the "Move Patients" ability :
Do you mean that dr. Cutemoff can move TWO different patients with a single action, but that these moves are limited to the 2 colors drawn ?

Thanks !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SangDragon26 wrote:
ropearoni4 wrote:

Wonderful new doctor and new room idea, Scott !
May i ask you 2 more details, please ?

1) About the Blood Drive :
Can the Administrator or Doctor Glass initiate a Blood Drive with their own Administrative tokens ?

Nope. Shared (break room,etc.) or Cuttemoff's personal (training).
Quote:

2) About the "Move Patients" ability :
Do you mean that dr. Cutemoff can move TWO different patients with a single action, but that these moves are limited to the 2 colors drawn ?

Thanks !

yes. it is much better if clinic is in play you'll find out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
franck leopold
France
flag msg tools
mb
Just printed & sleeved these two cards : that's great, thanks !
4 additional questions, please :

1) Can good old dr. cuttemoff decide to move a patient the regular way if he wants to, or MUST he move them only with the new procedure depicted on his card ?

2) when dr. cuttemoff moves patients by drawing two cubes, where go the colored cubes after the moves ? to the discard pile ?

3) when dr. cuttemoff moves patients by drawing two cubes, what happens if he draws a black cube, and where do i put this black cube after the moves ?

4) what happens when drawing black cubes during the refill of the blood bank ? are they discarded or are they put back in the cube cup ?

By the way, thanks for your receptiveness, Scott, and congratulations to you & Anna-marie for this great game with ingenious mechanisms .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SangDragon26 wrote:
Just printed & sleeved these two cards : that's great, thanks !
4 additional questions, please :

1) Can good old dr. cuttemoff decide to move a patient the regular way if he wants to, or MUST he move them only with the new procedure depicted on his card ?

2) when dr. cuttemoff moves patients by drawing two cubes, where go the colored cubes after the moves ? to the discard pile ?

3) when dr. cuttemoff moves patients by drawing two cubes, what happens if he draws a black cube, and where do i put this black cube after the moves ?

4) what happens when drawing black cubes during the refill of the blood bank ? are they discarded or are they put back in the cube cup ?

By the way, thanks for your receptiveness, Scott, and congratulations to you & Anna-marie for this great game with ingenious mechanisms .

Draws all stay in the discards, like a heal. He can move regular. Black cube drawn means 1 less to move. Blood bank is filled with non black cubes, black are discarded. And thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
franck leopold
France
flag msg tools
mb
ropearoni4 wrote:
Nothing official, just for testing, but if they do get released, this is what this Doctor and Expansion room does:

Hi Scott !

On the card of dr. Cuttemoff, the texts (once printed) are REALLY hard to read, because of the words colored in dark red or blue on the main green color of the card, especially for tired (or old) eyes like mine ...

Could you please change all the texts color on this card (including the words "dr cuttemoff, orthopedic Surgeon") in White, so they will be easily readable ?

If you do it, thanks to keep the 3 cards (Cuttemoff & the two blood bank sides) with the same size & format because they're perfectly sized for printing from a smartphone .

A thousand thanks if you can do this !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
franck leopold
France
flag msg tools
mb
That's perfect now, thank you ! thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Healthy Heart Hospital: Nurses Expansion has the blood bank, and you will see Anita Leech has changed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.