2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Europe » Wales

Subject: Anyone for Kingdom Death: Monster in Cardiff? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Italic Font
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I've got access to pretty much everything for Kingdom Death: Monster and one of my current campaigns is winding down, as such I'm interested in playing with some new people. As a preference it would be people from their mid to late 20s to 30s who can handle a survival horror game that is a bit dark and unforgiving. I'd be super OK with an existing board gaming group wanting to all come along at once for the experience.

So I'm looking for 2 to 5 people to join in playing at my place on a semi-regular fashion, either one evening or perhaps on a Sunday afternoon either in a weekly or bi-weekly fashion. I'm located a short, easy walk from the center of Cardiff and have sufficient gaming space to play no problems.

If anyone is interested, let me know a bit about yourself and your availability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Tomkinson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
KD: Monster
PM sent. We're looking for at least one more person now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.