Spinderella» Forums » General

Subject: Confusing rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carl Beck
msg tools
Hi!

I just bought this for the family.
I found the rules extremely confusing to read.
Should I see a doctor? Noone else seems to have the same
issue..

Mostly: How to move the Tree? One hop? many hops? Can I cover any
field ?

It is also a bit confusing when can you move one item, when can you move several items.. etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Sellers
United States
Franklin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Try again later!
mbmbmbmbmb
carlbeck wrote:
Hi!

I just bought this for the family.
I found the rules extremely confusing to read.
Should I see a doctor? Noone else seems to have the same
issue..

Mostly: How to move the Tree? One hop? many hops? Can I cover any
field ?

It is also a bit confusing when can you move one item, when can you move several items.. etc.

The tree can be moved wherever you want. Usually, I use it to cover other peoples Ants...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraga Roberto
France
SAINT-MALO
FRANCE
flag msg tools
designer
mb
When you have an Ant result you have to move one of your Ants which is on the board. If your Ant has another one (or 2) on his top, you have to move it as a pile.

When you have a Spider result, you have to use the points of the black die to move the 2 spiders in the way to try to catch an adversary Ant. You can divide the points between your 2 spiders.
If you catch an adversary Ant, you put it back at the departure position and you have a bonus : You have to move one of your Ants from the result of the Ant die.

When you have a Leaf result, you have to chose between 2 possibilities :
- Move one of you Ants (Ant die)
- Move the Spiders (Spider die)

AND YOU HAVE to move the tree on a square where there is a Ant.
The thing which is funny is, you can do it before your move (Ant or Spiders) or after. And if you have 1 or 2 spiders which are on the top of the tree, you HAVE to move it with the tree :o)

That's all

Roberto
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Jones
msg tools
mbmb
If there are no ants on the board and the tree is already on top of a ant, can you choose to not move it? Or do I have to move to an empty place?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.