Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
RyuSora
Brazil
Sao Paulo
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have only 0 cards left in my deck, when i use the ability to sort the top 3 cards of my deck, should i just ignore this ability since it is useless at this given time, or should add an aging card and reshuffle my deck?

When i use exchange 2, i must exchange exactly 2 cards? Cards draw after the exchange, should go on the right or left side?

When i draw 2 cards from an ability, i must draw exactly 2 cards? And cards draw this way i should place on the right or left side?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ryusora wrote:
I have only 0 cards left in my deck, when i use the ability to sort the top 3 cards of my deck, should i just ignore this ability since it is useless at this given time, or should add an aging card and reshuffle my deck?

add an aging card an reshuffle

ryusora wrote:

When i use exchange 2, i must exchange exactly 2 cards?

someone else will have to answer definitively, but I play it as "up to 2"

ryusora wrote:

Cards draw after the exchange, should go on the right or left side?

They replace the cards that were discarded. So if you exchange 1 from the left and one from the right, the new cards also go one to the left and one to the right.

ryusora wrote:

When i draw 2 cards from an ability, i must draw exactly 2 cards? And cards draw this way i should place on the right or left side?

Again, I play it as "up to", but I don't remember a specific ruling. They always go on the right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ryusora wrote:

As Vasher said, add an aging card and reshuffle. I detailed how to use this ability with a deck of 0-2 cards in this post: Re: Sort 3 cards and fewer than 3 in the Robinson deck

ryusora wrote:
When i use exchange 2, i must exchange exactly 2 cards? Cards draw after the exchange, should go on the right or left side?

As Vasher said, the rules do say "up to 2" cards, and each new card goes to the same place (left or right) as the card it replaces.

You can do the first exchange before deciding whether to do a second one.

You can use the second exchange to swap out the card you got in the first exchange.

If you do two exchanges, you cannot use the ability of either of the new cards until you have completed both exchanges. That means that, if you exchange away the first new card (previous paragraph), you will not be able to use its ability at all.

ryusora wrote:

As Vasher said, the rules do say "up to 2" cards, and each new card goes on the right.

You can draw card before deciding whether to draw a second one.

If you draw two cards, you cannot use the ability of either of the new cards until you have drawn both cards. That means that, if the first card is "sort 3 cards," you cannot use it to peek and see (or control) what the next card might be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RyuSora
Brazil
Sao Paulo
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you guys! I just have another questions, may i look through my deck? The rulebook talks about open information and looking through discard pile, but i wondered this because i saw video of some people doing it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ryusora wrote:
Thank you guys! I just have another questions, may i look through my deck? The rulebook talks about open information and looking through discard pile, but i wondered this because i saw video of some people doing it.

Not the deck, and not the yet-to-be-used aging and hazard decks.

You can look through discards or destroyed cards, or hazards you didn't fight or didn't defeat. And you can count the three decks mentioned in the previous paragraph.

(This means, for example, that you can always determine how many aging cards are in the portion of your deck that you haven't drawn yet.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RyuSora
Brazil
Sao Paulo
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.