Popular Tags: [View All]
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i've read jan 2017 (with an online retailer), but can anyone confirm that? or have better info?

thanks...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon
United States
Christiansburg
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Play more Inis
mbmbmbmbmb
Per Stronghold's Twitter account, yes, it's January. I'm unaware of anything more specific than that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter W.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
German Retailer "Schwerkaft Verlag" mentions "end of January / begin of February" on its homepage and will start pre-orders on January 1st.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Lovell
United States
Edgewood
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazon says end of March.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tehgr8supa wrote:
Amazon says end of March.
yes, but many times amazon.com is getting it from places like CoolStuffInc and Funagain themselves...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Canada
Niagara Region
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed Stronghold and they said end of January.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J N
msg tools
mb
I'll believe it when I have the box in my hands.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been patiently awaiting the restock as well. I simply must have a copy of this! Im just praying it doesnt take place during a weird time of day, and when I check back, they are all gone from all the online stores. Would be seriously pissed. angry (This happened to me w/Roll Player).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Cracker
United States
Olmsted Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
What a cool guy!
badge
Never rub another man's rhubarb.
mbmbmbmbmb
Xhawk wrote:
I have been patiently awaiting the restock as well. I simply must have a copy of this! Im just praying it doesnt take place during a weird time of day, and when I check back, they are all gone from all the online stores. Would be seriously pissed. angry (This happened to me w/Roll Player).

If I may make a suggestion, how about considering preordering. Then at least you can rid yourself of the anxiety of it selling out from under your nose. Then all you'll be left with is the frustration of waiting, like many of us who really want this game. Then of course there's that awful feeling of it arriving at other OLGS's while your OLGS shows it's still on its way. Also, there's tying up your money for weeks in a preorder. !?!?! Oh f*** it!!! Just keep on doing what your doing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lowrey
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Of course, the question is what "in stock" means. There undoubtedly is more in the pipeline, but I wouldn’t be all that surprised it the amount that arrives in (late?) January isn’t adequate to meet the immediate demand for the game. So maybe the better question is when does Stronghold expect more in after that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Crawford
United States
Goose Creek
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MrMzchf wrote:
Xhawk wrote:

If I may make a suggestion, how about considering preordering. Then at least you can rid yourself of the anxiety of it selling out from under your nose. Then all you'll be left with is the frustration of waiting, like many of us who really want this game. Then of course there's that awful feeling of it arriving at other OLGS's while your OLGS shows it's still on its way. Also, there's tying up your money for weeks in a preorder. !?!?! Oh f*** it!!! Just keep on doing what your doing.

Preordering is a great idea...except no one has it up for preorder. shake

Seems strange that none of the online shops (at least the ones I know of) are offering a preorder option when Stronghold says the reprint will be out at the end of this month. I wonder if they lack confidence in Stronghold's ability to deliver on time or in sufficient quantities.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Cracker
United States
Olmsted Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
What a cool guy!
badge
Never rub another man's rhubarb.
mbmbmbmbmb
Marximus wrote:
MrMzchf wrote:
Xhawk wrote:

Seems strange that none of the online shops (at least the ones I know of) are offering a preorder option when Stronghold says the reprint will be out at the end of this month. I wonder if they lack confidence in Stronghold's ability to deliver on time or in sufficient quantities.

Didn't know that!!! I preorder mine before all the preorders sold out. That's really a shame that there wasn't at least enough to cover all preorders. Hope it lives up to this demand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Siebenthall
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MrMzchf wrote:
Marximus wrote:
MrMzchf wrote:
Xhawk wrote:

Didn't know that!!! I preorder mine before all the preorders sold out. That's really a shame that there wasn't at least enough to cover all preorders. Hope it lives up to this demand.

What about pre-ordering from your FLGS?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enoch Fryxelius
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi guys!

Latest update from the factory says probably available in US and worldwide from early February.

There are lots of new games printed so it should last a while - unless we get overwhelmed once more...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Marximus wrote:

I don't think standard restocks get preorders.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Crawford
United States
Goose Creek
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
matthean wrote:
Marximus wrote:

It may not be standard practice but I've seen it for popular reprints. MM had preorders for the Star Wars Destiny base sets until they went "out of stock." I preordered the second run of Terra Mystica from CSI a couple of years ago - now that was a fiasco...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
There will probably be many people ordering, hopefully they don't disappear right away.

Thanks for the update.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EagleEye80 wrote:
Latest update from the factory says probably available in US and worldwide from early February.

Ugh! The wait is killing me! I'd been hoping it would be available this month.

Thanks for the update though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John W
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
matthean wrote:

You can pre-order the reprint at Boardgamebliss.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fuzen wrote:
matthean wrote:

You can pre-order the reprint at Boardgamebliss.
and Funagain...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tgo Alves
Brazil
flag msg tools
mb
EagleEye80 wrote:
Hi guys!

There are lots of new games printed so it should last a while - unless we get overwhelmed once more...

Hi, EagleEye80!
You mentioned on another thread that the game will be available on several new languages next April. Is this estimate date still accurate? Do you know if it will be available on Brazil, since portuguese is one of the languages it will be translated to?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Bonham
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
CSI preorder is up. My first preorder. Hope it will be a positive experience. Says feb or march release...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dejun King
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sgbonham84 wrote:
CSI preorder is up. My first preorder. Hope it will be a positive experience. Says feb or march release...

Thank you for this update it was much appreciated, just placed my order

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Bonham
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
No problem! Kind of weird...CSI hasn't sent out an email or posted the preorder on their home page. Maybe they are trying to slowly accumulate preorders...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Dunne
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Does anybody know how available this is going to be in the UK? One website says pre-orders for the reprints they are getting in are already sold out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.