Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew S.
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I just opened a new copy of Trajan, and rather than 70 forum tiles and 12 extra action tiles, it has 68 forum tiles and 14 extra action tiles. Is this, as it appears to be, a publisher error?

This is a 2015 Ammonit/Huch printing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought the same thing when I first opened my box. Some of the forum tiles and extra action tiles look the same on the front. Check the color on the back sides to distinguish them: Forum tiles are green, and Extra Action tiles are gold. (See the illustration in the bottom right-hand corner of page 2 of the rules.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew S.
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Metal Rat wrote:
I thought the same thing when I first opened my box. Some of the forum tiles and extra action tiles look the same on the front. Check the color on the back sides to distinguish them: Forum tiles are green, and Extra Action tiles are gold. (See the illustration in the bottom right-hand corner of page 2 of the rules.)

That's the problem. I have 68 tiles with green backs and 14 tiles with yellow backs.

EDIT: Never mind. I am being an idiot. Disregard my question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think you're being an idiot. You certainly want to go for the easy fix, if there is one, before starting a correspondence with the publisher. Anyway, I hope it works out well and quickly for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.