Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco P.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
It states: "If you succeed by 2 or more, do 1 more damage with this attack"

When does this apply?

If your end result of the skilltest is higher than 2? or if the success of the skill result is 2 higher than the required one?

For example, i have 4 strenght and the enemy 3 fighting strenght.

I draw a token with -1. Endresult is 3.

Do i do now 1 or 2 damage?

Also can you commit a card to a skilltest when its played and in your play area?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mplain
Russia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Quote:
if the success of the skill result is 2 higher than the required one?

This.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim H
Germany
flag msg tools
"If you succeed by 2 or more" means "If the difference between your strength (including commited cards and the token) and the enemy's strength is 2 or more". So in your example you would have to draw the +1 token to get the extra damage.

Quote:
Also can you commit a card to a skilltest when its played and in your play area?

You can only commit cards from your hand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phoenix Bird
Antarctica
msg tools
mbmbmb
Darkreaver1980 wrote:

You only commit cards from your hand. Then they go to the discard pile after the test.

Phoenix
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco P.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks alot. Im building a deck for solo Wendy. I wanted to take switchblade but its like completly useless for her because most monsters have 2-3 fighting strenght and she has strenght of 1. So getting +2 against these monsters are allmost impossible.

I wonder how my game will go, because its mostly gathering clues and killing monsters.

She is ok at getting clues but fighting? i guess i will see
Her special ability on her character card is realy good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillermo Rico Tipper
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
By experience, just with the premade deck for Wendy, I´ve managed to do that +1 damage more often than just the plain base damage. I just sacrifice as much as I think it´s needed considering you can use your investigator ability.

That been said, I´ve felt in love with the baseball bat once I played it in the second chapter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TownDusk wrote:

That been said, I´ve felt in love with the baseball bat once I played it in the second chapter.

I'm with you on that one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.