Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
RyuSora
Brazil
Sao Paulo
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When the team fails a mission (a third threat of the same type is played), the players that had not withdrawn yet still have the chance to play a support token? Or they basically lost this opportunity for this round? (I do know that when a mission fails you have to put all to shuffle all the played threats of this rounds on the trial deck)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pee di Moor
Netherlands
Rotterdam
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All is lost when the mission fails

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RyuSora
Brazil
Sao Paulo
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
moorwild wrote:
All is lost when the mission fails

Or you misread my question or you misread the rulebook. Thanks for the attention anyway

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Player(s) who have not yet withdrawn do not play support tokens.

Those who already have widthdrawn give their support tokens as usual.
However, the player who gains the support on this turn will only be able to remove one hard knock instead of two. He may not choose to regain his charm.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RyuSora
Brazil
Sao Paulo
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Goldfarb
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
afafard is completely correct. I want to add the further note that the mission leader does get to draw a speech token if any are left. When I was first taught the game, I was told that a failed mission does not draw one, and that would certainly be thematic: but when I read the rulebook I could not find anything saying so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Felder
United States
Pensacola
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
David Goldfarb wrote:
afafard is completely correct. I want to add the further note that the mission leader does get to draw a speech token if any are left. When I was first taught the game, I was told that a failed mission does not draw one, and that would certainly be thematic: but when I read the rulebook I could not find anything saying so.

Absolutely correct. Why wouldn't he get one? Wouldn't he have learned from experience, good or bad?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.