Subject: Hobby Lobby Storage rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BRANDON PYE
United States
Gastonia
NC
flag msg tools

Found this great box at Hobby Lobby. Right now they have 50% off all their decorative boxes. Pro Tip: if your cards are sleeved they wont fit in the small envelopes. I did purchase some decorative hair bands that fit around a sleeved deck nice though and it has that 20's look to them. Just walk around Hobby Lobby and you can find all sorts of neat things to make your game storage more thematic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, the envelopes are quite nice but that "book" box is stunning!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T C
msg tools
Thanks for posting this! When I saw your post I ran out to my neighborhood Hobby Lobby. Sadly, they didn't have any book boxes, but as a consolation prize I did pick up a few mini chests like you have.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Lake Elsinore
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have that exact same box that I use to keep all my Eldritch Horror cards together (base plus all the expansions)...which in turn is kept inside an even larger, thematically appropriate looking box. I use similar, but larger envelops to hold all the investigator and AO cards. I have the same storage solution for Arkham Horror and MoM 2E as well.

Right now my AH:LCG cards are just stored instead binders with Deck Pro sleeve pages. Boring, I know...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott D
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Out of curiosity, what do you put in the little envelopes with the tie closure?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.