Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Buller
Denmark
flag msg tools
badge
Oldschool
mbmbmbmbmb
I have written about daedalus productions before and the wooden inserts they make. Its not only made to make everything fit more nicely into the box, but also in smaller parts so that you can easily take out certain card or token holders and place them on the table. The quality seems top top notch, and personally thats what I want for my game. Take a look at their inserts for scythe and pay exstra attention to the card holders and the small carvings on them that makes them stand out.

http://www.daedalusproductionsinc.com/product/quick-start-in...

I have written with them a bit, but they seem a causius going into a KDM prodect. It seems that its the fact that its a ks project, but they also need to get their hands on a game to make the inserts. So I was wondering if we have anyone in Utah, woodland hills who would be willing to loan them their game to get this rolling (I am not asking on behalf of them, I am just trying to push this into reality). Preferably it would be someone who have all the expansions to they could fit as many into the box as possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Patrick
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have their insert for Star Wars: Rebellion and overall I really love it. I do have some small problems with it, mostly related to the pieces that hold decks of cards you are supposed to draw from and how the sides on some of them don't go down far enough to get to the bottom cards. Other pieces you draw from do have sides that go down far enough, so it's odd that that isn't the case with all of them. That seems to be corrected for the Scythe insert you linked, so it probably wouldn't be a problem with a KDM insert if they created one.

I'd certainly purchase their insert if it could hold everything for all the expansions (obviously not the figures, though).

I'm not in Utah, though, so I can't help out with this specific request.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.