Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Hello DH players!

I've made some changes to the game that I think are better for game play and balance.

1. I've increased some of the gold amounts on the gold treasure card. There is now [2] 100 gold cards and a 250 gold card. This will help with the Bazaar and buying things.

2. I've changed QUEST #4 to now be a secret treasure chamber instead of a portal to town. Once you resolve the quest you will earn [3] magic items and a gold treasure card! I didn't really like the process of having to perform a quest just to get to the bazaar to buy things. I thought it made more sense that the monsters have access to the town to raid so it must be a portal in one of the dungeon rooms! So to make this work I'm converting a dungeon room tile to be the portal room to town! This way once you find the room you can now go back and forth to town any time you want to buy things and maybe even regroup "haven't resolved that yet but the "regroup" may be in the rules soon".

3. I will be adding some new magic items to go along with Quest #4.

Here is the new Quest #4 card

The dungeon room tile will be up soon and I've already uploaded the new sheets for the quest and treasure cards; they should be up soon.

I also have some surprise plans for new things in Dungeon Hack so keep an eye out!

Thanks for playing

Joe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WORELOF PENDRAGON
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cant wait!!!!!!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Regarding the PORTAL Dungeon tile to the town, I've decided to use the Room tile with the pool image in it.

I'm going to upload the new sheet with the text on the tile "as shown above" but you don't need to reprint it as long as you remember which tile "Room - pool" gets you to the Bazaar!

The way the tile works "I'll update the rules" when you draw this tile and place it you can now travel back and forth to the town's Bazaar to purchase supplies. Although this tile will be stationary, as long as you can get back to it you can use the portal to get to the Bazaar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WORELOF PENDRAGON
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Love this mechanic! Great addition to Dungeon Hack
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I just uploaded a the new character sheet! I made some major updates to this sheet as follows:

UPDATE: I fixed the text on the Wizard level 2 character card so it says level 1 and 2.

I added another level 1 spell - Web Spell that holds a monster for 2 rounds!

I also up'd the damage for the level 2 spells to fixed values for lightning bolt - 5 damage and fireball - 6 damage to make these spells more enticing to cast!! Hoping that people will start using these spells more often!

I also fixed it so you will be able to print the spell books "same level back to back" separately so you can now have them both available at the same time.

This is now a double sided PDF sheet instead of two single sheets that didn't work to well back to back for printing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.