Lee Brimmicombe-Wood
United Kingdom
Ely
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It’s New Year’s Eve for those of us on Greenwich Mean Time. I’ve had a tough 2016, with illness to contend with as well as a gruelling workload on Wing Leader. However, I got through it thanks to the help and support of all those folks you see in the credits.

As designer I get the glory and the cash. But I couldn’t have done it without my merry helpers, who put in considerable amounts of sweat to make this thing possible. A big thanks to them.

Also thanks to you in the community for your enthusiasm and support. I’m hoping 2017 will be a great year, with a new expansion on the way. Enjoy the game and have a Happy New Year!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Moore
United Kingdom
Buckland Monachorum
Devon
flag msg tools
badge
Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few
mbmbmbmbmb
Lee,
Let me be the first to thank you for everything you have achieved under the circumstances this year. You have developed yet more top quality products against a tough schedule, whilst dealing with your personal situation. You have always remained helpful on all of your forums and appeared to keep up a good sense of humour.

On behalf of all of us air wargamers (and others) I wish you a happy, healthy (and productive) New Year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.