Subject: Where is the most recent errata? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jumbit
China
Zhejiang
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought this game and have read about the official errata, but I don't see it posted anywhere in the forums or files, and it's not on Columbia's website.

What about v1.6 versus v2.0 rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Latvaitis
United States
Peoria Heights
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Geekmail me.
mbmbmbmbmb
Here?

https://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Wizard_Kings#
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jumbit
China
Zhejiang
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That list is pretty ad hoc, and hasn't been updated for 10 years. soblue I was hoping for an official errata.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Hoche
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wizard Kings first edition came with version 1.0 rules

Rules versions 1.2, 1.5, 1.6 were based off of version 1.0

Wizard Kings second edition comes with version 2.0 rules. I am not aware of an errata for version 2.0 and I also would highly recommend using the version 2.0 battle board, it is an incredible help with playing the game

[url]https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/113847/version-2-compatib...
[/url]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Turpin
Canada
Falmouth
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish it was easier but you will need to pick and choose rules from the various rules sets to be happy here. I really wish there was a "best" rules or some sort of consensus on the best rules. I am using stacking from 2.0 supply from 1.6. And lots of house rules. Big turn off for many I know but it's the game I look forward to playing the most right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.