Alastair Cornish
United Kingdom
Bromley
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Which has emerged? i.e. Do most players feel Enduring Freedom with 2 goes through the deck (Tournament Final) is the best way to play? Or the 2001 post 9/11 with 1 go through the deck Standard) etc. etc?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Brewer
United Kingdom
Bedford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I only play with a couple of people, so I don't know what is normal.

But I think "Enduring Freedom" with 2 plays through the deck is the best, although it can be a bit long if you have slow players or it goes to the bitter end, and 1 go through the deck is also fun. (I think 2 goes through the deck is good as it gives both sides more chances to put longer-term strategies into play).

Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick McKown
Canada
Spruce Grove
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We've played "Let's Roll" with just one run through the deck and found each time (three plays) that it takes a long evening (3-4 hours) for us to finish. Have not yet attempted anything longer (but will be tackling Awakening soon, which will likely take us a couple evenings to do one game).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.