Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Dotzenrod
United States
Novi
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was confused about Meno's attack. 1-3 "Melee Attack" I assume is only good for adjacent units. 2 range attack, however, confused me since it says his attack range is 1-3 at the top of the card, but the "2 range" could mean the range of the attack is only 2 hexes (ignoring the 1-3 at the top), or, two separate attacks each with range 1-3.

For rolling a 6, it says range attack to 3 units, which I assume is 3 attacks at range 1-3.

I was also kind of confused by his aggressive move. It says he "heals a pillar and sets it to inactive". Isn't a pillar always inactive? And I would assume, once the pillar has been destroyed, and the shard is now on the floor, this ability no longer affects the pillar/shard. That is, he can't construct a pillar in the middle of the battlefield, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Carlson
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Happy New Year Nick

I think you need to maybe swing by for a play-through session with us!

Meno's Atk Range varies from 1-3, based on what you roll. Basic Attack can either by a single attack on an adjacent unit, a single attack on a unit up to 2 hexes away, or 3 attacks on up to 3 units up to 3 hexes away (this attack is exponentially more difficult to recover from). Yes, as you roll the D6, it is assumed that you ignore the other results and just read the actual description in which you rolled.

Regarding the Active/Inactive Shards see Meno ref card: Titan Details... Meno cannot be defeated unless (at least) 3 shards are active. Pillar Setup... The Titan Shard immediately activates when a pillar is damaged. Basically, you are playing a game of tag with the Shards

Great questions.

-Adam

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Grogg
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just a quick note: When Meno restores health to a pillar, the pillar cant go above its starting health of 4. I got this clarification via email from Josh Carlson.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.