Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Kmak
United States
Parrish
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
How/when do you use the War & Peace markers?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Van Willis
United States
Kaysville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The At War markers are placed in provinces that have opposing units present after a battle as an extra reminder that the province is "at war" (see 4.2.1 of the rules).

The peace markers are used to indicate which players are 'at peace' when the Statue of Zeus wonder has been built.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve O'Grady
United States
Jacksonville
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I missed getting mine.
I ordered the alternate starting heroes, but did not see that I also had to click on the War/Peace markers somewhere, I thought it was Kickstarter automatic. So...missed getting mine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
Flevoland
flag msg tools
badge
Blood Rage fan - Raven Clan
mbmbmbmbmb
We never use them. Zeus is banned in our group and it only happens once in 5 games that a province is at war - as invasions usually come well prepared for the opposition that has to be destroyed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
meeple I was pleased as punch to use one one time in the first game we played after they arrived! Hope the Statue of Zeus shows up again some day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.