Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob McArthur
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently bought the Big Box (1st edition) and the die cut panels are labeled 'Escape TAB x/11 Front/Back'. I only have ones going up to 10/11. But I've gone through the rulebook and can't seem to find anything missing.

Is there an 11th die-cut panel?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bowles
United States
Depauw
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Well it's been a little bit since I unboxed Escape, so I had to dig through the recycle stuff to find the runners. I'm pretty sure I found all the cardboard and like you I only have up to 10/11. I also notice that "ESCAPE TAB 8/11 FRONT" is labeled "ESCAPE TAB 10/11 BACK" on the back, so they obviously had a little labeling issues.

Having said that, like you, I now wonder if I am missing TAB 11/11?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from Escape: The Curse of the Temple to Escape: The Curse of the Temple – Big Box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought the game via retail and it was missing TAB 11/11. I'm also missing 7/11 and 9/11, sand timers, and the stickers (which from the sounds of it were KS exclusives. Additionally I had a misprinted Muscleman (which is a known issue) and my 8/11 FRONT tile had the 10/11 BACK. Queen has a replacement form on their site so I already submitted my request. I'll post the result here whether or not there is an 11/11.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.