Popular Tags: [View All]
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
any suggestions (for a great game)? thanks...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Pickard
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I pimped my 1st edition, but the second edition is so choice I only ported over my home made battle marker and my 1st player idol. I also posted some player screens in the file section, but have not added them in yet. And yes, it is a great game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
j b Goodwin

Lynchburg
Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ported over some pimps from my 1st edition copy. A custom-sewn South Pacific-pattern tile pull bag and a collapsible opaque chit-pull "cup of fate." Also I put the cards in Dragon Shield card protectors. I also moved the mango-colored dice from the first edition to the new box. Ready for the next tournament!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin McPartland
United States
Jessup
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
Oliver Hazard Perry leader counter from Amateurs, To Arms! by Clash of Arms Games.
badge
Warrior Band counter for Conquest of Paradise by GMT Games.
mbmbmbmbmb
I got one of the tropical pattern bags from swandive- its a really nice addition! Although I rather like the wood die that comes with the 2nd Edition. Also, I haven't taken to the collapsible cup; it's convenient and easy to pack, but I usually stick with my favorite chit-pull cup: a Fiesta Ware sugar bowl without its lid. Perfect size, and a nice lip on the edge to help you pull only one chit at a time.

Kevin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
3 Minute Boardgames
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We talked about getting a small Waka for the player order marker. Give it to the first player, and point it in the direction of the play order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
j b Goodwin

Lynchburg
Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KMcPartland wrote:
I usually stick with my favorite chit-pull cup: a Fiesta Ware sugar bowl without its lid. Perfect size, and a nice lip on the edge to help you pull only one chit at a time.

Kevin

The only problem is, Fiestaware won't fit into the box! (In one piece, that is...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.