Subject: 2017 online results rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Poulter
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another year, another ladder
Please post your results to this thread and we will update the ladder accordingly.
Good luck everyone!

The check results tab will now use the 2017 results.
To use it:
Click on the "CHECK RESULTS" tab.

EITHER in the shadow winner OR free winner blue box, enter the LADDER name of the winner (or their current ladder position). Note that this will work with a partial search for names so you do not have to enter the full name. If you do not though, check that the name found is the one you expect as there maybe be players with similar names on the ladder.

Then do the same in the loser box.

This should now display the full set of results for reporting in this thread, just copy and paste the green box text into this thread.

EDIT:
If a player is a new player then use "New player" as a name and it should pick up some default values (untested).

EDIT:
For general guidance on the client etc, try this link
https://boardgamegeek.com/guild/1733
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Poulter
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Worn with sorrow and toil placed on the table as soon as the fellowship moved looked like a good start for the shadow to corrupt Frodo, with a planned hunting Witch-King to follow (LOME game).

However, as is often the case, War of the ring makes you change your plans. The fellowship only had one successful hunt on route to Mordor and that drew Smeagol as the guide, so no hunting Witch-King. Despite only having the base dice and a lesser dice or two, the fellowship also made good progress.

The shadow armies managed to gain some victory points and sieged Rivendell as the fellowship approached Mordor, but was still some distance from a possible victory. A useful nazgul strike revealed them and two tiles started to raise the corruption, but will a full fellowship and Sméagol still there things did not look good for shadow.

Once in Mordor many eyes were placed in order to try and slow them down, which did not really work too well, but luckily a red tile from a large pool was drawn. The shadow completed the siege of Rivendell and conquering the DEW area.

The final turn looked possible for either side now. Two steps and two move dice for the free and enough dice to conquer Rohan for the shadow. The fellowship moved forward but the only other red tile was drawn which gave the shadow the time needed to defeat Rohan.

Very exciting close game, despite it looking quite one-sided for some time.

GamesJart beats Hessen
Diff 0 +/- 16
GamesJart
Shadow 500 > 516
Free 500
Games 0 > 1
Average 0 > 8

Hessen
Shadow 500
Free 500 > 484
Games 0 > 1
Average 0 > -8
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Poulter
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And another great game. As before the fellowship had no great problems travelling to Mordor, until the last move where a reveal drew two stronghold tiles. Gandalf and Strider both left the fellowship early and both got promoted on the same turn.

Entering Mordor things changed and corruption was soon climbing. Bilbo's song helped, but the fellowship had to move quicker then they wanted as shadow armies started capturing places of interest. The final move had 3 tiles from 9 for a shadow win, but Gollum helped and the ring was destroyed with Frodo on 11 corruption.

GamesJart beats roysubs
Diff 0 +/- 16
GamesJart
Shadow 516
Free 500 > 516
Games 1 > 2
Average 508 > 516

roysubs
Shadow 500 > 484
Free 500
Games 0 > 1
Average 0 > -8
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Jäger
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Today I finished my first game of the new year against Heikki (Hessen) which went over two days. First of all I must say that from the beginning of the game on I thought I would loose it, so I wasn’t really motivated. Once again this game has made clear to me that War of the Ring is a really good game and that you should never give up playing too early. In the end I won the game with the shadow in turn eleven, although the game was mostly even. Aragon nearly entered Helms Deep with trups from Rohan. In turn ten the Elves had succeeded in entering the Shire.

Thanks for the game, Heikki!

Deggit beats Hessen
Difference +- 15

Deggit
Shadow 500 > 515
Free 500
Games 0 > 1
Average 500 > 507,5

Hessen
Shadow 500
Free 484 > 469
Games 1 > 2
Average 492 > 484,5
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
neko flying
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
(Why are the ratings reset every year if you are using an Elo-like system?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roy Subs
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fun 14 turn game with Mike. First 4 Hutn rolls failed, but after a reveal Shadow harassed the Fellowship continually. Shadow took Minas Tirith, but then Strider + Gimil plus an army from Rohan retook it against 5/0/1 Sauron Army inside forcing lots of Musters and a force to retake it. Shadow had 5/5/7 against Aragorn and whittled him down but 1x use of Sudden Strike then strong Free roll got Witch-king forces depleted down to 2/0/7 from 8/0/7. Free was on 1/0/6 and then had attacked using another Sudden Strike to kill the Witch-King! Shadow had 8/0/1 nearby though so re-besieged and eventually killed Aragorn next turn, but was a brutal defence of Minas Tirith. Mithril Coat fended off Shelob's Lair and no more red tiles were seen, but a blue tile did come. In the end though, Corruption was heavy and a Morgul Wound came, followed by a 2 tile that with Gollum reducing to 1 still killed Frodo in the end.

roysubs beats Hibbzzy
Diff -16 +/- 17
roysubs
Shadow 484 > 501
Free 500
Games 1 > 2
Average 492 > 500.5

Hibbzzy
Shadow 500
Free 500 > 483
Games 0 > 1
Average 0 > -8.5
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Poulter
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
flying_neko wrote:
(Why are the ratings reset every year if you are using an Elo-like system?)

Not sure exactly what an Elo system is (do not have time to go look it up), even though I think that is the system we use. However, there is an overall ladder that is always running and those stats do not get reset. A yearly one was brought in to give everyone a target, as the overall one is fairly static and new players would have a very tough time to get to the top of that one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heikki Laakkonen
Finland
Jyväskylä
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another LoME game, this time against Steva.

The Free Peoples had a nice start and with A Power Too Great bringing Elves to war and sealing Lórien with Galadriel before the orcs got there. However the action dice did not provide any help next turn so Lórien and Galadriel fell without any musterings and soon after that also Woodland Realm and Rivendell were besieged.

It looked grim for the Free Peoples so the Fellowship increased their pace and managed to get to Mordor quickly despite Balrog on the way and on their tail.

Not trusting that the strongholds would stand Strider and Smeagol pushed forward, against 5, 6 and then 7 dice in the hunt pool. Alas, with minimum damage and the hope was very much alive.

In the end with Mithril Coat And Sting in play (having survived several WWSAT discards in FP hand) and only Shelob's Lair in the hunt pool in addition to the standard tiles, there was nothing that could prevent the unmaking of the One Ring.

FPRV on turn 7 (and the last 4 turns FP played only with the 4 starting action dice which is very rare in LoME).

Hessen beats SixToedCat
Diff -31 +/- 17
Hessen
Shadow 500 >
Free 469 > 486
Games 2 > 3
Average 484.5 > 493

SixToedCat
Shadow 500 483
Free 500
Games 0 > 1
Average 0 > -8.5

Edit. Just noticed, this was my 100th ladder game overall. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Dexter
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
When we record game results are we supposed to use the data from the 2017 ladder or the overall ladder? I only just now realized there were separate yearly ladders!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heikki Laakkonen
Finland
Jyväskylä
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
savedbyhim01 wrote:
When we record game results are we supposed to use the data from the 2017 ladder or the overall ladder? I only just now realized there were separate yearly ladders!

Use 2017 ladder as Andrew has hinted in the first post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Poulter
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
savedbyhim01 wrote:

If you use the check results tab, it will use the 2017 results.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Jäger
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Today I finished my first game against Andrew (GamesJart) and it was a very very hard game, which I won with a free military victory.

Special in this game where the high number of rolling Palantirs. Andrew had +7 and I +3 at the end of the game.

The fsp moved slowly but save, at turn 7 they must reveal for the first time. They were on step 8 and WSAT was in the game, they went to the Dead Marshes. The shadow had recruited a lot but nothing taken except Lorien (it fell in turn 2). The corruption was thanks to morgul wound on step 4. But there was no chance to kill WSAT so everyone but Gimli and Legolas left the fsp. The shadow now put many eyes for the hunt and it paid off. When the fsp Mordor entered, the corruption was on step 8. Three red and three blue tiles were in the pole.

At the 11th turn the shadow threw 6 eyes and now the free had his chance to go on military, with a long day and night the free could besiege Dol Guldor and Mount Gundabad but we needed a next turn to decide the game. Both Fortresses could be conquered. The last hope for the shadow was Grond but in the end Dol Guldor could be hold by the free.

It was a very hard and intensive game and I hope it won´t be the last.

Thanks Andrew.

Deggit beats GamesJart
Difference +- 17

Deggit
Shadow 515
Free 500 > 517
Games 1 > 2
Average 507,5 > 516

GamesJart
Shadow 516 > 499
Free 516
Games 2 > 3
Average 516 > 507,5
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Dexter
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks. In the check results tab it says, "Copy this section to the clipboard and post it on the BGG results thread." Isn't the information posted on the results thread first and then the manager of the ladder inputs it in to the ladder? Or are we supposed to update the ladder form ourselves and then copy those results to this thread? Sorry for all the questions, just not quite sure how this is supposed to work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Poulter
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The check results tab is so that you do not have to work out what the results are, it does not update the ladders, that is still restricted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atanasije Stojkovic
Serbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm thinking of trying this thing...what account are you people using?

I've donwloaded "WAR OF THE RING Expanded online client (Elrond)". Is that it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Poulter
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fangorn is the latest version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atanasije Stojkovic
Serbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GamesJart wrote:
Fangorn is the latest version.

This? https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1346045/fangorn-client-vers...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roy Subs
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sargeras777 wrote:
I'm thinking of trying this thing...what account are you people using?

I've donwloaded "WAR OF THE RING Expanded online client (Elrond)". Is that it?

Hi Atanasije, I've put all details on posting ladder results, with all links to clients etc to the Guild that I setup for this. Hopefully some of that can help. I put a link there also to a "Getting Started" document that I put together with the questions that I had when starting to use the client to go through some main points of using Andrew's amazing client. The Guild always points to the latest version (as mentioned, Fangorn).

https://boardgamegeek.com/guild/1733
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roy Subs
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fun game with Heikki. Free rolled 2xC and 2xW on turn 1 so decided to go for Aragorn directly. He took a Hobbit also who went to Fangorn and the King was crowned. Shadow mobilised against Rivendell and Lorien. Made 4 moves before revealed and then Gimli used There and Back Again and and Book of Mazurbal to get the Dwarves to War. Rivendell and Lorien fell and the WK marched on Minas Tirith and Aragorn who bravely ran away to Rohan. Minas Tirith fell. Shadow combat rolls were good. Cirdan's Ships came to Dol Amroth and the Witch-king took Pelargir. Last dice of turn, Aragorn met with the Dead Men of Dunharrow and hit the force in Pelargir for 3 damage. Aragorn mustered, was attacked, 3/2/0 in Dol Amroth and 1/3/0 with Aragorn in Lamedon. Fellowship entered Mordor and 6 Eyes were rolled leaving Shadow only 2x Musters, and some possibility of a Free military victory!! However, only 1/1/1 in Woodland Realm, The North were 2x steps off being at War, so it was hard to see workable options even with such a good opportunity. Orthanc would have been easy as it was empty, but Dol Guldur almost impossible (plus Shadow had Orce Multiplying Again, so would have easily gotten at least 5 units into Dol Guldur. Against 1/1/1 from Woodland Realm this was no good, and leaving Helm's Deep and Woodland Realm wide open to defeat and Shadow would have without question have had his 10 VP by the next turn). So instead, mustered Rohan and attacked the besieging 5/1/2 force in Helm's Deep with 1/4/1 and a Charge to get 4@5 pre-hit (but 0 hits!), Did 2 hits though and that was enough to push the 5/0/1 Isengard force back to Fords of Isen and reinforce the 3/0/1 in Helm's Deep to 4/1/2; enough to hold off the Shadow for the time being - next turn I finally got my first Ent card, and blasted the unprotected Saruman to hopefully stop the Shadow looking at Rohan for a while). Shadow marched on The Shire, and Woodland Realm, but made sure Shadow did not have enough dice to finish off the Free Peoples that turn. Frodo moved to last step, but was a 3r (Eye) followed by 1 hit from Breaking of the Fellowship so stood at 9 on Corruption. Next turn was the decider, Shadow would win militarily without question, and no heal cards came to me. No Palantir came for me to find blue tiles or heal cards, so I had to go for it. 3 red tiles in the pool plus 1 blue, 5 in 12 chance of success, BUT, I also had Mithril Coat on the table so had 2 chances at success. A 2r with Gollum meant ended on 10 corruption revealed. Fun game, thanks Heikki!

roysubs beats Hessen
Diff 0 +/- 16
roysubs
Shadow 501 >
Free 500 > 516
Games 2 > 3
Average 500.5 > 508.5

Hessen
Shadow 500 484
Free 486
Games 3 > 4
Average 493 > 485
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heikki Laakkonen
Finland
Jyväskylä
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
roysubs wrote:
Fun game with Heikki. Free rolled 2xC and 2xW on turn 1 so decided to go for Aragorn directly...

Fun and close and strange game indeed. Free Peoples rolled Ws like a champ and Shadow lacked Cs. In the end Roy had rolled almost three times more Ws than I had rolled Cs, and only needed about 2/3 of my action dice to do that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Poulter
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All my games so far this year have had the free starting really strongly and this was no different with many nations at war and the fellowship managing to get to Mordor without a single reveal. However the free had only four dice all game and the shadow actions where generally good so they did not have enough time to destroy the ring.

GamesJart beats Boronind
Diff -1 +/- 16
GamesJart
Shadow 499 > 515
Free 516
Games 3 > 4
Average 507.5 > 515.5

Boronind
Shadow 500
Free 500 > 484
Games 0 > 1
Average 0 > -8
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heikki Laakkonen
Finland
Jyväskylä
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another game today, this time with Thomas D.

The Fellowship took the route through High Pass and Gandalf was quick fall and reappear as White but in Grey Havens. But there were no need to bring North to war with Fear! Fire! Foes! as Shadow stroke against Dale and OFR in DEW that allowed Carrock muster and shadow had to deal with them costing actions. Also WR stand longer than it should have and Gimli was rousing Dwarves to war in Erebor.

While hunting failed several times Southrons conquered the southern Gondor. WK relocated to lead Isengard's troops and just as he left Orthanc Gandalf roused Ents and brought Saruman down. However neither HD nor Edoras could be saved.

The Fellowship was speeding in Mordor and the rest of the companions sacrificed themselves for the greater good. Shadow had still time to wipe out the rest of the world of men in Gondor and Minas Tirith. Mouth besieged the city and reinforced the ranks with Hill Trolls. But Gandalf found his way to the city of kings and helped the stronghold to stand.

Frodo had then more than enough time to finish the quest and banish Sauron from Middle-earth.

Hessen beats Fool of a Took
Diff -14 +/- 17
Hessen
Shadow 484 >
Free 486 > 503
Games 4 > 5
Average 485 > 493.5

Fool of a Took
Shadow 500 483
Free 500
Games 0 > 1
Average 0 > -8.5
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Jäger
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Today I played a really nice game against Tim (TheColt). It was a funny game and I could win with the fsp.

The shadow was lucky with his military dices during the first two thirds of the game. So he could conquer MT, Pelergir and the whole of Rohan very quickly. In Dol Amroth they built a strong defense with Aragon, Boromir, three elit and two regular units. The fight about Dol Amroth decided the game in the end, it could be won with Bilbo’s Song and the death of the Witch King. This event gave the FSB enough time to destroy the ring at the Amon Amarth.

Deggit beats TheColt
Difference +- 15

Deggit
Shadow 515
Free 517 > 532
Games 2 > 3
Average 516 > 523,5

TheColt
Shadow 500 > 485
Free 500
Games 0 > 1
Average 500 > 492,5
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Tuk
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have the honour to welcome a new player to the ladder, met in the facebook group, nickname surgeon. We played yesterday and he chose to play the FP. It was quite a memorable, unusual and good game!

Things started out all right with Saruman for me and 3 eyes. The fsp moved twice, was hit twice, lost Gandalf and revealed to Hollin.

Following up on that with some nice cards in hand, a Dunlending and Crebain came looking for the ring, with 2 eyes rolled for a total of 4 in turn 2. To keep the fellowship safe, Strider decided not to move them but separated towards Dol Amroth instead; Gandalf already had reappeared in Fangorn as the White.

With 2 eyes assigned and 3 rolled, moving would be extremely risky for the fellowship in turn 3 as well, so the FP started their military action instead. The Elves moved to war and Rohan mustered while Mordor Alpha assaulted Minas Tirith. The Witch-King appeared to lead the attack.

In turn 4 Minas Tirith fell quickly for the first 2 VP. The Balrog was added to the numerous problems that the fellowship already faced. Nevertheless, 2 eyes were their best chance at Moria so far, so they went for it…
…only to be revealed by a 5 on the single Dunlending reroll, triggering a hit because of Crebain. To avoid the huge damage that would occur in Moria, they moved to North Dunland. They would stay there for the rest of the game.

Turn 5 only one eye was assigned, only to roll another 4! I was now at +6 for eyes. Pelargir was taken for 3 VP. Rohan moved to war and ended the turn with a surprise move to Osgiliath via paths of the Woses, to sneak into empty Minas Morgul! The rest of Mordor was still heavily guarded, though, especially by the mighty Hill Trolls.

It was at this point that the fellowship was completely abandoned and the FP would go for a military victory. Aragorn could finally be crowned but was put under siege in Dol Amroth. Minas Morgul was besieged by Trolls and strong reinforcements via The King is revealed, but heavily guarded by the Rohirrim. The Elves started moving towards Moria from two sides of the Misty Mountains, starting a crazy arms race for the fate of Middle Earth:
When the Lorien army arrived there, they were surprised by Shadows on the Misty Mountains making the stronghold a lot tougher than before. Rivendell then joined the siege for a mighty 1/4 Elven army; only to be countered by Rage of the Dunlendings. A battle ensued with the Dunlendings quite damaged but also 4 hits against the Elves (the Balrog helped a bit). This is when the Elves doubled down and called their relatives from Woodland Realm and the Grey Havens all the way to Moria to wipe out all enemies there once and for all. In the meantime Dunland mustered, was beaten, and mustered up again.

Aragorn fell in Dol Amroth for 5 VP, but the decisive part still played out in Moria. A total of 3/6 Elves were now gathering around that stronghold, with the Trolls still inside and 0/4 Isengard units camping in Dunland. The Isengard army split the FP forces before they could gather; a 2/4 Elven army retreated towards Dol Guldur which had 5/1. This gave the Witch King finally some time to take back his beloved Minas Morgul, which happened quite fast with two deadly strifes.

Regaining the Shadow stronghold spelt doom for the FP, as they only could hope to conquer Dol Guldur with their current armies. Remaining Shadow forces mercilessly marched into empty Rivendell, Lorien, and Edoras for 10 VP. The Elves could have taken back something, but Dale and Woodland Realm also fell in the meantime. Sauron was now ruler over all of Middle-Earth.

Thanks for the nice game! It was lots of fun, and quite brave to try for the FPMV after the fellowship had been hit so badly (and there was a reasonable chance after rolling all these eyes!).

Fool of a Took beats surgeon
Diff -17 +/- 17
Fool of a Took
Shadow 483 > 500
Free 500
Games 1 > 2
Average 491.5 > 500

surgeon
Shadow 500
Free 500 > 483
Games 0 > 1
Average 0 > -8.5

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Hansen
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a chance to play Mike (Hibbzzy) for the first time and it turned into quite am epic game. We rolled and I took the Free Peoples.

Aragorn arrived on turn 1 via a ring. Hunting was good as Gandalf fell on move 2 and the FSP was revealed going into and out of Moria (taking 5 extra damage from the Moria tiles). FSP stopped in Lorien for a quick rest, but Sauron followed and the good hunting resumed. Frodo slowly stumbled to Mordor, arriving with ~5 corruption and only Gollum remaining. The shadow military was progressing fairly slowly, only taking out MT and Pelargir with most strongholds reinforced.

Things get a bit crazy in Mordor. First move was Shelob, but luckily she only did 1 damage. Aragorn decided it was time to take matters into his own hands, so he mustered an army of Rohirrim and marched on Dol Guldur. The orcs saw him coming though and put up enough defenses to deter him. After sitting around for a turn, Aragorn took his army Through a Day and a Night towards Mordor and was able to take Morannon without a battle and an empty Barad-Dur in his sights. Next turn Aragorn captured the lightly defended Barad-Dur and I was feeling pretty good. He only had enough attack dice to get a 9/0/1 army to attack once against my 4 regulars in Morannon. But it turned out he was able to use his Palantirs to cast Dreadful Spells (3 hits) and even had Grond to crush the defenders.

Frodo moved twice, pulling an Elven Cloaks and an eye (3 damage). Then I rolled a whole bunch of musters and army dice, so Gandalf and the Hobbits decided to join Grimbeorn's 1/3/1 army and attack Mount Gundabad. That first attack didn't go very well, but any hope of a FPMV was crushed when Aragorn's army died trying to hold Barad-Dur. With the shadow still only at 4 VPs, all eyes were back on Frodo.

Move 3 saw a timely Phial of Galadriel and hope was restored. Move 4 was a 1 tile and Frodo sat 1 space from the crack at 9 corruption with Sting in hand. Now turn 18 and drawing There is Another Way as the last character card, Frodo went for the final dunk. Do or die. 4 eyes in the box meant the 3 remaining eyes would be death and 3 tiles would be victory. The red eye appeared and was deflected by Sting. The redraw is...... the 3s red tile (the 1 tile that would prolong the game). So the game is still going and Frodo is at 11 corruption. With no more C or P dice for either player and no reasonable chance of SPMV, we actually just skipped the rest of the turn. Turn 19 there is only 1 eye in the box and I roll 5 C dice. At this point I really wish I had revealed on the last move because eyes wouldn't be deadly. With a 3/7 chance of winning, Smeagol decided to help his nice master and destroy the ring.

TL;DR:
- 19 turn game
- Reinforcement pools were empty for Elves and Rohan. Gondor's was low.
- 4 shadow strongholds beseiged and 2 were captured
- 3 blue tiles drawn and 3 red tiles drawn (1 deflected)
- Shadow won 2 ~50/50 draws to prevent the dunk, but Free won the last one.

Jim Hansen beats Hibbzzy
Diff 0 +/- 16
Jim Hansen
Shadow 500
Free 500 > 516
Games 0 > 1
Average 500 > 508

Hibbzzy
Shadow 500 > 484
Free 483
Games 1 > 2
Average 491.5 > 483.5

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [22] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.