Battle Droid
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This spell has powers to assist with closing of locations, something along the lines of, "When a character attempts to close a location.....that character automatically succeeds."

Does this only apply for check related attempts and not "instruction" based locations? For example, Wounded Lands, has a When Closing requirement of "Succeed at a Wisdom or Survival 8 check." whereas Watchtower has the requirement of "Banish a weapon." So can you only use this spell on Wounded Lands and not Watchtower?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whatever the requirement is, a check, defeating something, banishing a card, whatever, play Terraform and pretend that you did it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Battle Droid
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Phew! That is what we have been doing...a lot! Then recently after re-reading it again, we thought maybe we have been cheating but all good

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Battle Droid
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just thought of another situation in this case with the location, Torture Chamber. It has the requirement, "Each character is dealt one mental damage that can not be reduced." So if I play Terraform, is the requirement met for all or just me and the other players need to take damage?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Personally, I say no one has to take damage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Battle Droid
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also believe that is the intent of the card but you can never be 100% with interpretations sometimes. It always good to get another person's point of view - thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.