Sam Leung
Singapore
flag msg tools
Tried this game abt 4 times solo and I wonder, is there purpose or function for level 3 and 4 titans to even exist?
U wld meet a level 1x level 1 arch titan, followed by 3x level 2 titan, if u survive and manage to beat them, wats the purpose of the other titans if all u need is to defeat the first 4? Am I missing something?

Also when. Titans has taken damage equal to its health, when u 'buy'it to finish it, Does it count as dealing damage or simply buying?

This is a pretty solid first generation gen deck builder. For something w just one rescource, 'power ' (also the addition of movement and 'dealing damage' is pretty neat). The theme and mechanisms are as well integrated as pizza and cheese! Except this pizza wld often stress u out and swallow u whole.

Thanks Matt for this little gem!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete R.
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
The grace of Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Your suppose to randomly insert just one of each level Arch Titans - this increases the replayability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grarrrg Grarrrgowski
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Strom40 wrote:
Your suppose to randomly insert just one of each level Arch Titans - this increases the replayability.

You divide the deck into 6 stacks.
Shuffle Archtitan 1 into the first stack.
Shuffle ONE Archtitan 2 into the second stack.
Shuffle ONE Archtitan 3 into the third stack.
Shuffle ONE Archtitan 4 into the fourth stack.
Order the stacks accordingly (6-1-2-3-4-5, 6 on top, 5 on bottom).

Skinnyspartan wrote:
Also when. Titans has taken damage equal to its health, when u 'buy'it to finish it, Does it count as dealing damage or simply buying?

When buying/defeating a (arch)Titan, cards that "deal damage" do not help you anymore.
Power or Damage can damage an Archtitan.
Only Power can buy/defeat an Archtitan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Leung
Singapore
flag msg tools
Oh man... I wonder how I ever missed these rules from the rule book. Everything makes perfect sense now... thanks guys! This is such thematic game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.