Daniel Davis
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That CMON uses for their games?

Not even sure what to google for or what they're called.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
QorDaq H'Nter
msg tools
tlhIngan QujwI'
badge
vay' DaneHbogh yIchargh!
mbmbmbmbmb
Currently, and to the best of my knowledge, bases are not available at this time.

My personal "Hope" is that when Z:BP Season 2 hits KS later this year, bases will be offered once more. Ideally, in large batches in a range of colors... But that is less prediction and more idealistic hope.

Regardless, for now, we all just have to wait and see as they do not currently exist as a retail product. Not from CMoN at least.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Griner
United States
Byron
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
First Day!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
CMON is planning to release a set of Necromancer Cabal Colored Bases (color coordinated with the 6 necromancer spawn points). It's possible that they'll be part of their next product release this month (which will include the final Special Guest Box and two special dice sets).

Beyond that, you might want to log onto CMON's forums (http://www.coolminiornot.com/) and ask them directly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John E
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
QorDaq wrote:
... when Z:BP Season 2 hits KS later this year ...

I've seen this mentioned a couple of times now as though it were a done deal. Was this written or quoted somewhere? Or is it simply a common assumption that there will be a season 2 this year (2017)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
QorDaq H'Nter
msg tools
tlhIngan QujwI'
badge
vay' DaneHbogh yIchargh!
mbmbmbmbmb
Morph Mode wrote:
QorDaq wrote:
... when Z:BP Season 2 hits KS later this year ...

I've seen this mentioned a couple of times now as though it were a done deal. Was this written or quoted somewhere? Or is it simply a common assumption that there will be a season 2 this year (2017)?

I cannot possibly speak to what will happen of course, but CMoN mentioned during the Massive Darkness Q&A at the 2016 CMoN Expo, that the next Zombicide Game will be BP S2.

That's all we "Really" know. Beyond that, everything else is conjecture. However, it would be somewhat reasonable to conclude that the KS would happen mid 2017, since the last BP KS would have been two years previous by then. And let's face it, Zcide is a cash cow.

But no, bottom line is that there have been no announcements yet (that I know of), and I would not expect to see one until after MD is closer or has shipped.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Caville
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
CMoN has stated that Zombicide: Green Horde KS will launch in May, 2017. Now whether or not this is Z:BP season 2 is still debatable but (unlike my last party of survivors) hope is still alive

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Warren
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
La cheeserie!
mbmbmbmbmb
DruidGamer wrote:
CMoN has stated that Zombicide: Green Horde KS will launch in May, 2017. Now whether or not this is Z:BP season 2 is still debatable but (unlike my last party of survivors) hope is still alive

Debatable? It is clearly "season 2".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.