Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Luckus
United States
Edgerton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got this game for Christmas. I was excited to open it but realized that I have one yellow brick that was only half a brick. Anyone else have issued with bad wood? I emailed Queen so we will see what happens. Other than that, everything else looks good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
blucky wrote:
I got this game for Christmas. I was excited to open it but realized that I have one yellow brick that was only half a brick. Anyone else have issued with bad wood? I emailed Queen so we will see what happens. Other than that, everything else looks good.

Not broken pieces but missing pieces. Been waiting over 2 months now for a response from Queen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I am debating purchasing one of the fire sale copies on Amazon. If so, would you be interested in purchasing one of the blocks at a proportional cost?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kilo Force
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
I play with Red
badge
I play with Red
mbmbmbmbmb
I am missing a white, half a white, and a broken red. I might also be interested in purchasing a few pieces from you too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Finally got my missing blocks today from Queen. I'd say keep emailing them weekly until it shows up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Luckus
United States
Edgerton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
Finally got my missing blocks today from Queen. I'd say keep emailing them weekly until it shows up.

Thanks for the advise. I have yet to hear anything from Queen. Did you get a response from Queen at all? I will reach out to them again today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
blucky wrote:
ColtsFan76 wrote:

Thanks for the advise. I have yet to hear anything from Queen. Did you get a response from Queen at all? I will reach out to them again today.

No email response. Just the pieces showing up in the mail one day. That has always been their MO but never this long.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.