This is a current list of clarifications for Sealion:
(1) Hex 6617 is a city (the depiction of Folkstone does overlap into hex 6617, though the artwork is stlightly obscured by the fort depiction there. You can see it if you look carefully. Any hex that shows any city artwork is considered to be a city hex).
(2) Rule 7.7 refers to rule 2.1, but it should refer to 2.2 instead.
(3) Rule 10.4 is indeed a "miss" (no effect) if neither side rolls highest.
(4) The airbone unit's movement symbol color (yellow) simply distinguishes airborne units from glider units.
(5) Roads, where they cross a river, do not negate the +1 crossing river MP cost (To squeeze an entire brigade or division across a bridge would be time-consuming, thus the +1 even across a river regardless of terrain).
(6) Rule 16.1 in reference to retreating into enemy zones of control doesn't apply to the enemy unit in the combat hex itself.
Last edited Mon Jan 2, 2017 8:52 pm (Total Number of Edits: 5)
1) The German Convoy Assembly Area is misprinted as Royal Navy Assembly Area at the lower left corner of the map.
2)Rule 1.2: Is the left side value of the air units Strength rating as mentioned in the remanding text in the rule book?
3)Rule 4.1: Is it right that the German player has occupied the equivalent of 10 (not 5 as in the example) factories for the purposes of determining victory. 5 for the occupied factories and 5 for occupied the Parliament hex with a dice roll of 5?