Nick Matt
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmb
How do the games compare? im planning to buy Quest for 34E tomorrow,

but as seeing this can be found on a similar price,and searching for games like dragonlords resulted only to this, (fantasy wargames,a little like risk, with more than 2 players,(i already own war of the ring)

i know Quest is random with the quests and dragonlords, but i like the Kings and wizards, and the random aspects

how can you compare these 2 games? are there any other similar games?

it amazes me how many plastic figures are in both games for around 30-40 euro (200+ figures..)

edit: actually nerath is double the price in greece..but i found some nice offers online..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
STEPHANOS KOLOVOS
Greece
CORFU
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Καλησπέρα ,
το nerath είναι ένα strtegy παιχνίδι στον κόσμο του d&d.Mπορείς να το πλουτίσεις και με άλλες μινιατούρες ,αν έχεις το "runewars" ή το "age of mythology".Σαν παιχνίδι, φαντάσου κάτι μεταξύ "risk" με μεγαλύτερη ποικιλία στρατευμάτων και κάποια "quest" ώστε να αποκτήσεις πιο δυνατό στρατό ή ήρωες σιγά σιγά.
To "Quest for the dragonlords" δεν το ξέρω ,αλλά ως τελικό συμπέρασμα θα σου πω
ότι το"COFN" ΄έχει πολλές μινιατούρες και μπορεί να παιχτεί ευχάριστα ειδικά αν έχεις την δυνατότητα όπως προανέφερα να προσθέσεις και από κάποια άλλα παιχνίδια κάποιες ακόμα μινιατούρες και αν φυσικά η παρέα σου γουστάρει μάχες στυλ risk σε φανταστικό κόσμο.

φιλικά
Στέφανος
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.