Tom Roy
United States
Woodside
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys.

Does everyone at the same time find and take their pieces and places them all at once OR does the first player take one of his pieces from the pile, places it and then the next player does the same and then the next person and so on.

Thanks guys. Happy New Years!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
the world cards indicate how each variant is played. there are arrows in the upper right hand side of each card indicating clockwise or counter clockwise gameplay. the lightning bolt symbol indicates that the placement takes place simultaenously. i believe philadelphia shows the lightning bolt (simultaneous placement) but i dont have the card in front of me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Molnar
Hungary
Budapest
Hungary
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still it feels a bit unclear what iy means to be "eliminated at the same time". It could suggest being slow in the placement is an advantage; we play it saying it ends if all players are "eliminated in the same turn". My guess is this was the intended rule.

Also "Players look at their cards, find the matching pieces and place them one at a time." I guess (but am not sure) "one at a time" refers only to placement, right? (I mean you look at all the cards, you find all the matching pieces THEN you place them in the order you like.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Young
United States
Orange Park
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
lacxox wrote:
Still it feels a bit unclear what iy means to be "eliminated at the same time". It could suggest being slow in the placement is an advantage; we play it saying it ends if all players are "eliminated in the same turn". My guess is this was the intended rule.

Also "Players look at their cards, find the matching pieces and place them one at a time." I guess (but am not sure) "one at a time" refers only to placement, right? (I mean you look at all the cards, you find all the matching pieces THEN you place them in the order you like.)

Don't overthink it or try to metagame it by moving slower than others.
Simultaneous play - playing 1 piece at a time

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.