Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Molina
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Trying solo play today, pretty fun. I was curious though out of the pnp quests available will "Share Sacred Knowledge", "Map to the Flute", and "Map to the Key" not be viable in solo play? Will there be a way to do these quests or should they just be removed (and any others in real game) from the deck?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, so the official solo rules were released? I missed it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Molina
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are a backer, check update 10. There will be some changes but to clarify and correct spelling and stuff like that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am. Thanks! I've been waiting for them to release them. Totally missed it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Almes
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
KingJackalope wrote:
Trying solo play today, pretty fun. I was curious though out of the pnp quests available will "Share Sacred Knowledge", "Map to the Flute", and "Map to the Key" not be viable in solo play? Will there be a way to do these quests or should they just be removed (and any others in real game) from the deck?

Many of these quests have been changed so they will work with the solo play, so there will be no need to remove quests from the deck. The full PnP and the published game will have the updated quests. The solo play was still a work in progress when the free PnP was released.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Molina
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! I was hoping for a reply like this! Thanks!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Molina
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Was finally able to finish my first pnp solo try. I took those 3 quests out for this play. I ended up with 3 quests finished (4 if you count the sword), 6 Goblins defeated, and Spell track up to 10.

I had a lot of fun. Used the 'new' goblin tokens liked them a lot! Great improvement! I wasn't sure how I was going to like the deal 2 cards and pick 1 to move, as it turned out I liked that a lot too.

One thing I did was on the spell track I put the "Max Power" amount at the bottom of the respective spell level. I think this would be a GREAT addition to the spell track. Very easy/fast to see your max power.

Really looking forward to the full pnp coming later. My quest number was low but not a lot to begin with then taking the 3 out doesn't provide a lot of variety right now. At least this gives a good feel for the game play overall. I was glad before now I'm ecstatic that I backed this game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.