Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » New Zealand

Subject: Imperial players in Hamilton rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Scovell
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Our group of 3 players have decided that the 3 player game sucks. We want to try 4 or 5 players.

Anyone in Hamilton up for it?

Rob
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Taylor
New Zealand
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
...Imperial Assault? Imperial Settlers? Or Imperial?

(I'm not in Hamilton...just confused!)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Watt
New Zealand
Wanganui
Wanganui
flag msg tools
badge
Play?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Battle Masters: Imperial Lords...totally.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Scovell
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Jesbass wrote:
...Imperial Assault? Imperial Settlers? Or Imperial?

(I'm not in Hamilton...just confused!)


Imperial: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/24181/imperial

:-)
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Anderson
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
robscovell wrote:
Our group of 3 players have decided that the 3 player game sucks. We want to try 4 or 5 players.

Anyone in Hamilton up for it?

Rob


Try it with 6 players, if possible.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Scovell
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
ianne wrote:
robscovell wrote:
Our group of 3 players have decided that the 3 player game sucks. We want to try 4 or 5 players.

Anyone in Hamilton up for it?

Rob


Try it with 6 players, if possible.


Would love to. You in Hammy mate?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Anderson
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
robscovell wrote:
ianne wrote:
robscovell wrote:
Our group of 3 players have decided that the 3 player game sucks. We want to try 4 or 5 players.

Anyone in Hamilton up for it?

Rob


Try it with 6 players, if possible.


Would love to. You in Hammy mate?


If I was, I'd be keen, but I'm in Wellington.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bishop
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ianne wrote:
robscovell wrote:
ianne wrote:
robscovell wrote:
Our group of 3 players have decided that the 3 player game sucks. We want to try 4 or 5 players.

Anyone in Hamilton up for it?

Rob


Try it with 6 players, if possible.


Would love to. You in Hammy mate?


If I was, I'd be keen, but I'm in Wellington.


Weekend gaming trip...........
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.