Hide
15 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: Small craft storage - Michael's rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sotojw4 Sotojw4
msg tools
Michael's currently have 40% off single item in store, can use the coupon link on their site and search for store near you and the coupons come up.

Bought these small boxes to use for two of my games, come in a set of three for 6.99. With the coupon and calculating individual box cost, they come out to be ~1.40$ Each box before tax. They are small enough to fit inside the original game box and most dividers are adjusable. (Used X1 for Istanbul base game only, x2 for 51st State MS resources).

http://www.michaels.com/everything-mary-small-crafts-storage...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve C
United States
West
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! I'm going to pick these up and see if they work for Castles of Mad King Ludwig. Trying to sort all those pieces could drive a monarch insane...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Nguyen
msg tools
mbmb
How can you pick up in-store or waive the shipping fee?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sotojw4 Sotojw4
msg tools
I wasnt sure about that either. I just stopped by the store. Here is some images for 51st State Master set. As you can see only the bottom two dividers are fixed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hs
United States
Spring/Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Sorry, can't tell from the pictures - is the back on hinges, or just plastic folded back on itself?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zanz Reyes
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
These are nice! Thanks for sharing the find- I'll see if I can grab some for Eldritch Horror and Istambul.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sotojw4 Sotojw4
msg tools
SBelmont wrote:
Sorry, can't tell from the pictures - is the back on hinges, or just plastic folded back on itself?

It is unfortunately just plastic folder over on itself. Feels sturdy enough to last for some time. I'm pretty satisfied considering the alternatives are the Plano and are about 3-5$ each.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hs
United States
Spring/Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Okay, great. Still nice though, thanks for the info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Isn't there usually a 40% off coupon?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Van Morrison and Joey DeFrancesco - You're Driving Me Crazy
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Caspid wrote:
Isn't there usually a 40% off coupon?

When there isn't, there's a 50% off coupon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glaya B
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
On a related note, JoAnn Fabric has advertised 50% off all storage items today. A number of them are marked "buy online pick-up in store," so YMMV depending on whether you have a local store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slappi White
msg tools
mbmb
I thought this was going to be tips on how to prep my Sea Snark for the winter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay Blankenship
United States
Owens Cross Roads
AL
flag msg tools
designer
badge
That's a moray!
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Carroll
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mb
I took advantage and picked up one of those Iris photo/craft cases with the 16 individual cases inside of it. I filled it up with a bunch of my small games. Pretty neat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Len K
United States
Westford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
You were expecting something witty?
mbmbmbmbmb
Sotojw4 wrote:
Bought these small boxes to use for two of my games, come in a set of three for 6.99. With the coupon and calculating individual box cost, they come out to be ~1.40$ Each box before tax. They are small enough to fit inside the original game box and most dividers are adjustable.

thumbsupthumbsup This isn't easy sometimes and these boxes do the job... I recommend them highly. A lot of the Planos (I'm looking at you, 3449) are just a tad too 'tall' to fit in many boxes (especially GMT) and still close properly. These boxes are the thinnest 'Plano-type' I've found.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.