Subject: Bird feeding game, no title yet. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chris phillips
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello, working on designing my next game. I designed for fun with my kids input. We play with friends family etc. this one I'm ready to print out and play test. You are building the best bird feeder area to attract the birds. Players draft cards, sunflower seeds, water, suet, etc. some cards are also action based where the squirrel can be paced on an opponents feeder and they lose a food card. Once the drafting ende bird pile is drawn 1 at a time and shows where they go. For example the Downey woodpecker goes to the feeder with the most suet. Hoping the theme is fun enough. Will play with my kids and friends to try it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nia
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sonerich wrote:
This one I'm ready to print out and play test.

Do you have an actual PnP version to share for feedback?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Possible title: "Seed Mentality"?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Rees
South Korea
Daegu
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the theme, and it sounds like it could be pretty fun...I'd love to have a look at the files if you're sharing

I've subscribed, keep us posted

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris phillips
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
No print and play yet. Just finishing the cards then will print out for initial testing with friends. if it seems not broken I can try to put a p&p here. Never done it. Is is easy to load here? I like that ideas for a title. I know the drafting is basic but when comes to drawing birds the anticipation of what comes up maybe fun and in what order.thatns for the nice words. I'll keep updated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Riley
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Nos operamur, te ludere
badge
"Life is more fun if you play games." - Roald Dahl
mbmbmbmbmb
The endgame should happen after the players have fed the birds too much and they've become habituated to human feeding.

Just kidding, obviously. Keep us updated on your progress!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felipi Macedo
Brazil
Caxias do Sul
RS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems like this game might be a good fun. Subscribed, waiting for more updates.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.