Jordan Edwards

Missouri
msg tools
My wife got me this game for Christmas thinking it was a Cooperative Deck Building Game. While we don't mind playing it per standard rules, we thought a co-op variant of the game would be cool.

Has anyone played a co-op variant of the game or have any thoughts on how to do this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
I play it solo a lot, playing against a bot player. It seems to me a few tweaks could turn it into a cooperative experience. Since you're asking about a cooperative variant, may I assume you're accustomed to playing "against the game?"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Edwards

Missouri
msg tools
Sorry, I just noticed there was a reply to my question. Yes, it would be my wife and I playing against the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.